Work Visa Sponsorship Jobs in New Zealand, We are seeking an innovative marketing manager to promote our company’s brand and services. In this role, you will be optimizing our marketing strategies, managing the marketing department’s budget and staff, as well as preparing forecasts.
To ensure success, you will need extensive knowledge of marketing strategies and the ability to identify new business leads. An outstanding marketing manager will be someone whose expertise translates into increased brand awareness and profitability.
Marketing manager responsibilities include tracking and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns, managing the marketing budget, and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity. To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience with web analytics tools and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects.
|Post Name||Marketing Manager|
|Salary||NZD 78000 To NZD 85000 Per Year|
|Company Name||Tribe Recruitment|
|Education Required||Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing|
About The Company for Work Visa Sponsorship New Zealand:
- We are excited to partner with Belron NZ, part of a hugely successful global brand providing global support and sharing best practices amongst all businesses in their group.
- Belron NZ includes Smith&Smith®, New Zealand’s leading vehicle glass repair and replacement company, Laser®, whose members are New Zealand’s largest plumbing and electrical experts, and Exceed®, which specializes in door and window hardware repair and maintenance. They are part of the Belron Group, whose 30,000 employees are active in over 30 countries providing services with real care to our customers.
- This role within the marketing department is to play an integral part in supporting the team with marketing campaigns and events.
- Belron’s purpose is to ‘make a difference with real care’ to everyone they interact with, whether it is a customer, a teammate, a business partner, a Laser® member, Exceed franchise owner, or people in their communities, or shareholders. Belron wants to choose to live every day by consistently taking actions that are in alignment with their purpose. Their purpose doesn’t change, and it reflects what is at the heart of why they do things, as a business and as people.
About The Role for Marketing Manager Jobs New Zealand:
- This newly created senior-level marketing role reports to the experienced Head of Marketing. This is a strategic and leadership role within the wider marketing team, managing four direct reports. This role is a unique and exciting B2B and B2C in terms of scope!
- Tasked to develop, lead, and implement the marketing strategy across multiple portfolios and truly integrated channels to achieve ambitious growth goals for Belron NZ while also coaching and inspiring four awesome direct reports.
- You will be required to lead the ongoing digital journey for the group, ensuring that our customers can contact us in whichever way is convenient for them.
- This role requires someone passionate about the brand, integrated marketing communications, PR, and events with awareness of the latest trends, technology, channels, and potential partnership opportunities to communicate engagingly to businesses and consumers.
- Working closely with your team and external agencies (media, digital, social), this is a uniquely broad, commercial, strategic, and at times hands-on, brand and marketing communications role.
- This role, therefore, requires leading and implementing the research-based entire brand, PR, marketing and advertising plans, media strategy, and complete end-to-end rollout of TTL marketing optimizing as you go. This role is twofold: working on the established Smith&Smith® brand and working closely with Trade Services Businesses (Laser® and Exceed®) ensuring marketing requirements for the franchise model are managed and delivered, creating value for members and franchise owners. This exciting role is broad, where you can make your mark!
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Location||Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand 1010|
About You for Marketing Jobs in New Zealand:
- You will be an experienced senior marketing professional with proven TTL B2B/B2C experience building and executing a cohesive plan across brand, marcomms, advertising, PR, and events with a good understanding of digital. We are open to any services sector experience here as well!
- If you are a smart, go-getter strategic, commercial marketing leader who is used to working in a fast-paced environment and wants to bring their skill set to a solid brand in a time of investment and growth, this could be your role.
- You will be highly analytical and commercial, comfortable with ambiguity, and at the same time working within internal processes and enjoying looking for new ways of doing things creatively and cost-effectively that add value. Therefore, you can prioritize and allocate resources effectively.
- You will have proven strategic marketing experience with commercial results across integrated TTL channels (TV, Radio, print, Websites, Social Media, PR, Comms, events, database marketing, digital marketing, Google Ads, SEO). Bonus if you have worked with Franchise owners previously.
- You will have experience leading brand awareness and engagement marketing activities. Coupled with acquisition marketing, with the support of your team and agencies at times. You will also be cognisant of the customer throughout the CLC, with a keen interest in the customer journey, including, as you’d expect, segmentation and the use of data to drive insights.
- Having worked in a business with a complex service offering, you will thrive in this dynamic business.
- You will be proactive, with energy and a positive, upbeat mindset.
- You will have excellent communication and influencing skills and be a natural relationship builder with internal/external stakeholders working collaboratively with excellent project management skills to produce outstanding outcomes.
- And critical to success for this role is that you are a great coach/mentor who wants to empower and bring out the best in their team and be ready to drive and deliver on ambitious marketing plans with the full support of the business.