Online Success Specialist Jobs in USA
Work From Home Success Specialist Jobs in USA, Merit America Remote Jobs in USA, The primary mission of the Job Success Specialist is to drive quality job success outcomes for job seekers upon completion of their professional and technical coursework. The Job Success Specialist will report directly to the Senior Job Success Specialist and works primarily with Program teams and Learners across Merit America.
|Post Name||Job Success Specialist|
|Company Name||Merit America|
|Expected Salary||USD 57500 Per Year|
|Address||Work From Home|
Responsibility for Getting Online Work From Home Jobs in USA:
The responsibilities of the Job Success Specialist will include, but are not limited to, the following:
Career Readiness & Coaching:-
- Provide career advising and coaching, facilitate job search planning, and lead small group programming to engage and support learners across multiple cohorts and tracks in the Job Success phase of the program
- Partner with Program Success Managers on cohort-wide and small group programming to ensure participants are job-ready
- Monitor learner progress through Hunter.co, regular check-ins, 1:1 meetings, group sessions, and related job-sourcing tools, strategically following up with learners to maximize placement outcomes
- Provide ongoing job search support for Merit America alumni in need of additional interview preparation, tailored resume reviews, etc.
Track Management & Program Insights:-
- Source, share, and promote quality entry-level jobs across IT Support, Java Development, Data Analytics, or other Merit America career tracks
- Identify and share job seeker support resources and tools including sourcing local and national events that help job seekers enhance their skills, networks, and job prospects
- Partner with the Manager of Job Success to network and source professional speakers to provide relevant insight and strategies in weekly developmental webinars
- Serve as a key thought partner with the Manager of Job Success to capture insights and learnings to implement adjustments to improve the program and learner experience
- Collaborate cross-functionally with the Employer Partnerships Team to source learners for job partnerships, prepare learners for interviews, track of job-seekers in various interview processes and stages, and document progress and job success
- Verify job success outcomes and document success stories in Salesforce and Tableau
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Degree in Related Field|
Preferred Skills and Competencies for Work From Home Specialist Jobs in USA:
At Merit America, we believe that if you can excel in the job, you should get the job – so we hire for skills, instead of specific experience or education requirements. Below are the skills that are relevant for thriving in this role:
- Dedication to driving job outcomes through various support structures and strategies
- Strong knowledge of caseload management, motivational strategies, and professional skill development including resume & cover letter writing, interviewing and communicating professionally
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Desire to work directly with underserved populations; outstanding ability to understand and empathize with people of diverse backgrounds
- Able to step up and run autonomously in ambiguous, quickly changing environments
- Exceptional operational and organizational skills, and the ability to manage your own schedule and balance multiple demands
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM platforms
- Proficient with Google workspace (Google sheets, docs, etc)
- Previous experience with recruitment, job success, and/or career coaching
- Commitment to lifelong learning and ongoing personal and professional development
- Be energized by our organizational mission and impact
- Proven history of living within our values
- Sense of deep personal responsibility for our collective success
This position is full-time: 4 days/week Salary: $57,500 Location: Remote
All employees receive the following perks:
- Phone stipend.
- Tech stipend.
- Personal development stipend.
- Home office supplies stipend.
In addition to the above, full-time employees receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance (100% Paid Employee Only Coverage).
- Flexible Spending Account and Health Savings Account.
- Health Reimbursement Account fully funded by Merit.
- Education reimbursement.
- Short and long-term disability.
- Unlimited PTO (and yes we require you to use it).
- Paid Parental Leave and Adoption benefits.
- 10 federally recognized holidays.
- 2 Week Holiday Office Closure in December/January.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company automatic Merit contribution.
- Employee Assistance Program | Talkspace | Sanvello.
Merit America is a non-profit that has been named by the New York Times as “a glimpse of the hybrid future of training programs for the disadvantaged.” Our fast and flexible programs are designed to work for underemployed and unemployed adults – who can learn while they balance work, family, and in current times, social distancing.
We combine on-demand online learning with coaching and peer support (delivered in-person or virtually) to create the most effective, scalable model in the field.
Our goal is to build the most effective, large-scale education-to-employment program in the country, and we have the ambitious goal of reaching 10,000 learners annually and driving $1B in aggregate wage gains by 2024.
Today’s challenge is about more than getting Americans back to work: it is about creating pathways to higher-paying, more resilient careers in order to build a more equitable future as the economy recovers.
Now, more than ever, we must rally behind the tens of millions of American adults who are unemployed or stuck in low-wage jobs in pursuit of family-sustaining, recession-resilient careers.