Job DescriptionWork From Home Remote Netflix Jobs | Netflix Looking for Product Manager, Creative Production and Promotion sit at the intersection of the consumer experience and the Netflix Studio.
Our team is integral to making the Netflix experience feel personal and relevant by developing innovative approaches to how we promote, localize and release content.
Because our products touch both members and content creators, we seek someone who can fluidly move between both worlds, applying strong product principles and strategic frameworks to the member experience, while deeply empathizing with the art and craft required to create great content. An ideal candidate is someone who is forward-thinking, future-oriented, and practically-minded.
The majority of Netflix’s growth comes from international markets, where we localize our product to over 35 languages. The vast majority of what those members consume is in a foreign language to them.
As the Product Manager leading our product localization & language efforts, your job will be to make Netflix and our content feel local for our members around the world, as the PM responsible for technology supporting copywriting & localization and product UI localization.
You will join a cross-functional team of designers, engineers, data scientists, and linguists to push the boundaries for our language experiences. A successful candidate will have the creativity to look at problems in new ways and the boldness to try new things, a hypothesis-driven mentality, a balance of creativity and analytic skills, and exceptional organizational influence.
At Netflix, our product team is small, so you will have the opportunity to make a big impact, and our unique culture drives our approach to innovation.
This position operates at a senior level, owning critical decisions and progress in this domain. See below for some of the questions this leader will work through.
|Post Name||Product Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Location||Remote, United States|
|Min Salary||USD 159000 to|
|Max Salary||USD 170000 Per Year|
About This Role
- How do we make the Netflix product experience culturally relevant in every language we support?
- How do we empower teams across Netflix to self-service their localization needs?
- How do we enable our partner teams to scale the creation of quality copy (synopses, main title) and raise the bar for creative excellence, connecting members with the stories they love?
- How do we localize our titles and promotional content?
- Collaborate on the vision and strategy for Product Localization, Copy Writing, and language assets at Netflix.
- Lead the formation of an experimentation strategy alongside other Product, Data Science, and Algorithm teams.
- Identify opportunities to improve the language experience for members
- Work with teams around the globe to roll out products to our partners.
- Led cross-functional teams including design, engineering, and data science to discover and execute opportunities.
- Communicate your vision and strategy broadly throughout the organization.
What We’re Looking For
- Proven record of successfully launching global products or platforms.
- Experience with experimentation at a large consumer service.
- Exceptional analytical skills.
- Experience with localization and translation is a plus
- Ability to mobilize the entire organization towards a common goal.
- A rigorous approach to developing strategy and execution.
- Demonstrated understanding of good UX.
- Ability to prioritize well and articulate your plan across business functions and geographies.
- Ability to inspire, motivate, and lead designers and engineers.
Does this sound interesting but overwhelming? Please don’t self-select out; let’s figure it out together. We’d love to talk to you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate diversity, recognizing that diversity of thought and background builds more substantial teams. We approach diversity and inclusion seriously and thoughtfully. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.