Work From Home Jobs Walmart Apply Now!!
- Post Name: Operator, Customer Service – Moosejaw Customer Service Representative (Seasonal/Remote)
- Company Name: Walmart
- Industry: Private
- Employment type: Full Time
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Address: Work From Home
- Expected Salary: USD 17 To USD 20 Per Hour
- Qualification: High School Diploma or GED
What you’ll do…
Work From Home Jobs Walmart, Walmart Careers Work From Home, Handles incoming calls by determining the needs of the caller; utilizing department-specific terminology in order to direct calls; maintaining awareness of department meetings within the Information Systems division and directing calls accordingly, and routing the caller to the appropriate individual or department.
Notifies management of any call trends detected by reporting outages within the Home Office, and tracking the number of calls received. Provides claims support by auditing report status on general liability claims; evaluating claims to ensure codes are set and corrections made and setting loss-type codes and line of business.
Supports mail preparation and processing by removing mail from envelopes; removing staples; repairing tears and holes in the paper; and preparing explanations of reviews for mailing.
Provides customer service by handling callers professionally; determining the appropriate path by which to escalate calls; and directing Store Associates and suppliers.
Completes work assignments and priorities by using policies, data, and resources; collaborating with managers, co-workers, customers, and other business partners; identifying priorities, deadlines, and expectations; carrying out tasks; communicating progress and information; determining and recommending ways to address improvement opportunities; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback.
Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action plans; using the Open Door Policy, and applying these in executing business processes and practices.
Live our Values:
- Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; hold oneself accountable; supports Walmart’s commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
- Is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage:
- Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; supports innovation and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change:
- Implements and supports continuous improvements and willingly embraces new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer:
- Delivers results while putting the customer first and applying an omnimerchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
- Adopts a broad perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans.
Focus on our Associates:
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
- Embraces diversity in all its forms and actively supports a diversity of ideas and perspectives, as well as diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
- Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively to achieve objectives; communicates with
impact to a range of audiences; and demonstrates energy and positivity for own work.
- Contributes to an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, demonstrates engagement and commitment to the team, and recognizes others’ contributions and accomplishments.
Customer Service Representatives are a vital part of the customer experience at Moosejaw. They are responsible for handling multiple customer contacts while embodying the voice of our core values. With our open-door policy, interaction and communication with your coworkers are embraced. We love our casual culture, occasional costume parties, feats of strength, and dog-petting competitions. Come help us grow!
- Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
- As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate.
- Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
All the benefits you need for you and your family:
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance, and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off – to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can’t work because of injury, illness, or childbirth
Frequently asked questions:
- On average, how long does it take to fill out an application?
- Can I change my application after submitting it?
- How do you protect my personal information?
- What are the recommended Internet Browsers for applying for open roles?