|Post Name||Work From Home Jobs Manchester Remote GBP 35/Hours|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8 Hour|
|Location||Work From Home, UK|
|Min. Salary||GBP 35|
|Max. Salary||GBP 35 Per Hour|
|Qualification||BS in Computer Science|
Work From Home Jobs Manchester Remote GBP 35/Hours, We are a diverse collection of thinkers and doers, continually re-imagining our products, systems, and practices to help people do what they love in new ways.
This is a deeply reciprocal place, where everything we build is the result of people in different roles and teams working together to make each other’s ideas stronger.
That same real passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices, strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it! Apple is seeking an outstanding Information Security Engineer to support our vulnerability response program.
This is a technical hands-on role in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. You’ll be working with various application and system owners to report vulnerabilities, drive remediations, and also to improve our current processes.
- Self-Starter and okay with working remotely and supporting a global team
- Ability to track and lead numerous parallel activities
- Passionate about keeping our customer’s data safe
- Good English communication skills
- Driven to automate and improve continuously
- Familiarity with common security vulnerabilities and the ability to judge their severity and impact on the business
- High standard of ethics
- Excellent knowledge of large-scale security solutions integration
- Knowledge of the security research community is a strong plus
- Demonstrable understanding of IPv4 and IPV6 networks
- Very good understanding of vulnerability scanning tools
- Skills and Experience with either Python, Go, Rust, and/or Bash scripting
- Experience with SQL and Linux
- Experience in Web Services
- Experience implementing solutions in the cloud
- Experience with big data
- Requirement for on-call rotation, which includes weekends
- International travel will be occasionally required
You will join a team that passionately stays up to date on emerging security vulnerabilities and threats, keeps a cool head in a crisis, and advocates every single day for improving the security of Apple products and services.
You will need to have a good technical background, superb communication skills, and a strong interest in the network, system, and web security.
The role also requires a demonstrable ability to work with incomplete information and to adapt to changing priorities. Specific responsibilities include:
- Strategize vulnerability management for application and business teams
- Author clear, authoritative responses to vulnerability inquiries
- Provide guidance to engineering teams regarding the impact of security issues
- Work closely with project management to drive issues to closure
Education & Experience
- BS in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Security, or related field • Experience in Information security or related field
- Experience in Information Security Engineering
- Experience in Unix/Linux systems engineering background