Work From Home Jobs Leeds, Jobs in Leeds Remote
Who We Are
Work From Home Jobs Leeds, Jobs in Leeds Remote, Founded in Japan in 1887, Kao is passionate about making a difference in people’s lives with our high-quality products and services that make the life of our consumers and customers more beautiful. In the region, Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) Kao focuses on premium beauty brands across three distinct sectors: Kao Salon Division, Premium Mass, and our London-based boutique brand Molton Brown.
You will support the Sales and be a brand ambassador of Kao Salon division brands (Goldwell and KMS) via Education activities and Events. Your mission will be to improve hairdresser skills and knowledge and to help build sales through Kao Salon products by engaging and connecting with Salon staff and owners to build and maintain loyalty. The Educators are a vital link to salons, communicating at the same level, with real hairdressing, expert color, and retail experience.
|Post Name||Salon Educator|
|Company Name||Kao Corporation|
|Expected Salary||GBP 12 To GBP 14 Per Hour|
|Address||Work From Home, United Kingdom|
What You Will Do
- Demonstrate and train Kao salon division products and services to potential and existing accounts in your region. Be a positive Brand Ambassador, presenting yourself and the brand exceptionally at all times.
- Responsible for meeting annual targets set by the Kao Salon division. The results must be updated and tracked on Connect.
- Work as a united team across all functions. Work closely with your Team Leader and Territory Sales Exec to achieve set goals and targets for new business and distribution.
- Be available to present information at the Business Builder (BB) and national education meetings to ensure all colleagues have the latest information.
- Use and promote only the KAO Salon division, services, and tools at all times when performing internal or external education activities.
- Ensure your company vehicle, all demo product and tools are in pristine condition, and fully stocked.
- You are responsible to have the KAO Salon division and industry knowledge fully up to date.
- Complete all relevant reports and submit them weekly before the closing of business every Friday.
- Maintain and fulfill all requested and expected administration tasks and reports relating to the Education function.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
What You Need
- NVQ Level 3.
- Proven industry experience in all aspects of hairdressing including retail, and have to experience in team leading and basic management.
- Minimum of 5 years working in a salon.
- Have an understanding of the different personalities, salon cultures, long work days, and how to prioritize workload.
- Creative problem solver.
- Have experience with how a salon runs, and how best to organize and run training sessions that inform, motivate and maximize the use of Kao Salon Division products in this environment.
- Strong technical knowledge and experience in colorants, treatments, and haircare products.
- How to plan and run training sessions that inform, motivate and maximize the use of Kao Salon Division products.
- Able to organize working days to ensure a maximum number of locations are visited and be able to plan contingencies often at the last minute.
- Able to communicate effectively to influence clients to choose Kao Salon Division products every time.
- Have basic knowledge of MS Office.
- Maintain high levels of professionalism and behaviors in line with the Kao Leadership Values.
How we work: Having been selected among the World´s Most Ethical Companies for 15 consecutive years, we are a company with a purpose and strong corporate values. We never compromise on quality and craft our products with care for the consumer and the environment.
At Kao, each employee can actively shape their job and their career. We work collaboratively to achieve our common goals, always aiming to deliver the best for our customers.
What we offer: A friendly and flexible work environment with competitive salaries, benefits package, ongoing development, and the opportunity to enhance your skills and deliver tangible results. At Kao, your voice will be heard. Your opinion really counts. We believe that change comes from taking opportunities into your own hands, so we value and reward entrepreneurial thinking and innovation.
Hiring Process: Kao embraces the diversity and the individual personalities of its people because we believe it is the diversity that makes us strong. This is why we welcome applications from all areas of the global community.
Want to learn more: If you feel you are as unique as our products and want to find out why 33,000 people across the globe opted for a career with us please visit https://www.kao.com/emea/en/