|Post Name||Work From Home Jobs in UK £20/Hours|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Location||Remote, United Kingdom|
|Min Salary||GBP 20 to|
|Max Salary||GBP 20 Per Hour|
|Qualification||BS Level Degree|
Work From Home Jobs in UK £20/Hours, Do you have executive consulting experience leading technically focused business transformations within the Energy, Renewables, and utility space? Dealing with a wide range of infrastructure technologies, disciplines, and practices?
Can you effectively tailor cloud approaches and solutions specific to a range of shifting market verticals and evolving technology environments? Do you understand and embody the principle of obsessing over customer results?
The scope of this key leadership role will be to focus on tailoring offerings and enabling solution adoption across a select range of countries, markets, and technology operating environments.
As a Principal Cloud Consultant, you will help customers and partners use cloud computing web services to do new things bigger, faster, and at lower cost, developing technical expertise and capacity, while collaborating with them on key engagements.
You will deliver proof-of-concept projects and topical workshops, managing your projects effectively while delivering as part of larger teams. You will work with customers and partners internalizing their context while using your business and technical skills to design solutions based on requirements and constraints.
You will work on-site in a variety of business environments, leading teams through high impact projects using the newest cloud technology, and gaining the deepest customer and partner insights to maximize the value of cloud computing technologies.
You will own and complete key tasks and deliverables, and collaborate with others to define and implement optimal, complete solutions based on stakeholders’ needs.
You will work towards customer business outcomes, ensuring there is a strong connection between delivery activities and business objectives. These professional services engagements will focus on key customer solutions such as web applications, enterprise applications, HPC, batch processing and big data, archiving, and disaster recovery
Do you look around corners for ways to engage and service customers? Are you passionate about using technology to solve business problems that have a big customer impact?
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have thirteen employee-led affinity groups, reaching 85,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally.
We have innovative benefit offerings and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences.
Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 16 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here.
We are a customer-obsessed organization—leaders start with the customer and work backward. They work vigorously to earn and keep customer trust. As such, our consulting roles are customer-facing, requiring up to 25%-50% travel to customer locations.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Lead customers – Collaborate with C-level leaders to drive customer success through the optimized utilization of the AWS platform.
- Understand the operational and interconnective value of the AWS platform portfolio of products and solutions (e.g. AWS S3/EBS/EFS, Aurora/DynamoDB, SageMaker, AWS EC2/Lambda/ECS/EKS, Route53/Direct Connect) with a focus on emerging solutions.
- Drive an understanding of our customer’s specific value chains and their resulting infrastructure needs (Customer Obsession).
- Address these needs by designing secure, reliable, and cost-effective cloud governance models, architectures, and operational constructs, as well as the creation of transition plans. Provide direct delivery value (Deliver Results) to enable breakthrough business outcomes for customers.
- Harvest and curate reusable assets – Take ownership of Insist on the Highest Standards through the execution of a continuous improvement mechanism for the segment, actively driving the uplift of the offerings through partnering with the related Builder Teams.
- Led AWS teams in the assembly and rollout of packaged offerings designed to optimize customer impact, leveraging field experiences and outcomes. Support them in publishing best practices.
- Work with AWS engineering service teams to convey deep technical requirements from partners and customers as input to AWS technology roadmaps.
Be a market driver – Develop and lead market-changing initiatives that open new opportunities for AWS customer success.
- Actively identify the segment requirements specific to the geography (e.g. EMEA), market vertical (e.g. financial services, telecommunications, industrial manufacturing), and/or technology operating environment (e.g. enterprise IT, internet of things (IoT)/connected products, and operational technology) and tailor the team’s priorities and focus around these requirements.
- Have fun and be passionate – Lead with a desire to change the world, work hard, and most of all, have fun.
- 10 years of experience in infrastructure roles (energy/renewables or utility markets)
- Experience building reference architecture for all-in cloud deployments and hybrid scenarios
- BS level degree required, computer science, business or math background preferred equivalent experience or equivalent experience.
- Experience delivering results across IT solutions to FTSE100/Fortune 500 enterprise customers
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- Proven background in executive-level reporting. Ability to clearly construct strategic plans and business outcome messaging and write complex technical documents that can be presented across a varied enterprise corporate audience
- Outstanding customer relationship management experience and collaboration skills
- Ability to work remotely, attend online meetings across global time zones and travel to client locations, and deliver professional services when needed Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to lead effectively across organizations,
- Proven experience building enterprise strategies for cloud adoption or driving the program’s evolution to meet new requirements
- Experience in Cloud Computing technologies, scripting languages (JSON, Python, RoR, etc), integrating 3rd party monitoring tools, encryption tools, and forensics
- Demonstrated experience overcoming workload transition challenges
- Experienced public speaker on topics including Cloud Infrastructure and AWS
Demonstrated understanding of what it means to draw out customer needs and deliver practical outcomes addressing those needs Lead and scale the development of partner frameworks for customer successes
- Market experience in one or more of the following: financial services, telecommunications, industrial manufacturing, energy, consumer products, high-tech, media and entertainment, and automotive
- Business development experience including complex agreements with integrators and ISVs
- International sales and delivery experience with global FTSE100/Fortune 500 enterprise customers and partners
Multinational cultural market experience – having worked across EMEA is preferred
- Visible thought leadership on relevant topics related to cloud-based technologies
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills.
We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use, and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Our inclusive culture empowers Amazonians to deliver the best results for our customers. If you have a disability and need an adjustment during the application and hiring process, including support for the interview or onboarding process, please contact the Applicant-Candidate Accommodation Team (ACAT), Monday through Friday from 7:00 am GMT – 4:00 pm GMT.
If calling directly from the United Kingdom, please dial +44 800 086 9884 (tel:+448000869884). If calling from Ireland, please dial +353 1800 851 489 (tel:+3531800851489).