Work From Home Jobs in Canada from India, We are looking for an experienced Sr. Product Manager to drive the post-acquisition digital transformation strategy for FFAM. We are looking for multi-skilled candidates with excellent interpersonal skills for the position of Product Manager.
Product Managers improve customer experiences, generate new product ideas, and outline detailed product strategies, among other duties.
Product Managers will need to manage diverse teams spanning engineering and marketing, requiring both a strong technical background and excellent interpersonal skills.
A Product Manager is a professional who combines both product planning and marketing to manage the entire life cycle of one project.
They’re responsible for gathering customer requirements and defining their vision with engineering as well as overseeing product strategy, pricing, and positioning strategies.
The Product Manager is responsible for gathering and prioritizing customer requirements to create winning products.
Their primary responsibility lies in defining a clear vision that aligns with engineering team goals while keeping up-to-date on all developments essential to achieving our desired outcomes.
|Post Name||Sr. Product Manager – Customer Dashboard|
|Address||Work From Home|
|Company Name||Freedom Financial Network|
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future.
The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business.
This philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2000 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA, and Tempe, AZ.
When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years.
It’s a place where the philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
From your bed to your desk in 30 seconds! We’re proudly offering fully remote work options for this role which can be based in CA, AZ, TX, CO, UT, WA, and OR.
- Lead all scrum ceremonies including grooming, planning, and sprint reviews
- Drive the strategy for the customer dashboard, including integration into the loan application flow
- Rebrand the lending customer dashboard experience into the new corporate brand
- In conjunction with Design and BI create, implement, and analyze experiments to deliver the optimal customer experience
- Analyze and provide measurements of business impact to prioritize solutions for both immediate and long-term resolutions
- Manage the ongoing roadmap in partnership with executive management and stakeholders
- 3+ years of Product Management experience leading a cross-functional team to effectively deliver consumer and business value in an agile environment
- Exceptional communication skills, including the ability to develop recommendations and present findings to Senior Leadership
- Experience in the Financial Services industry; lending experience a plus
- Ability to learn quickly and thrive in a complex, dynamic environment in which you will need to simultaneously take ownership of existing products/features and new product discovery
- Experience with customer tracking and experimentation tooling
- History of driving results through measured segmentation and traffic splits
- College degree, preferably in a discipline that involves structured problem solving
|Salary||CAD 89000 To CAD 92000 Per Year|
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
- Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- Collaborate (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Freedom Financial Network (FFN) to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only.
We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by FFN’s Talent Acquisition leader.