Work From Home Jobs – Alberta, At FloodMapp, marketing is about understanding our customers and building awareness about how our products can help protect organizations and communities from the devastating impacts of flooding. We’re looking for an experienced and versatile marketing manager who is hungry to do this and more.
The ideal candidate has experience developing and executing marketing campaigns while managing and inspiring a team. They will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities as well as a long-term strategy, thriving under tight deadlines and changing needs. If you are a people person who loves the rewarding challenge of building a brand in a global market, we want to hear from you.
|Post Name||Marketing Manager|
|Salary||CAD 65000 To CAD 70000 Per Year|
|Education Required||Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing|
- Develop marketing strategy aligned with company growth and revenue objectives, utilizing conferences and industry events, partnerships, as well as FloodMapp’s website, social media, podcast, and newsletter.
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from inception to delivery, leveraging internal support and promoting cross-team collaboration, ensuring delivery within approved budgets.
- Develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all marketing and communications, content creation across videography, photography, animation, drone footage, and other digital marketing assets.
- Conceptualize and manage multichannel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring clear alignment of communications and messaging across all channels.
- Plan and approve content across all social media channels, working collaboratively with the marketing and engineering teams to bring more context to key messaging and visuals for digital marketing assets.
- Utilize data analytics to gain insights to ensure an engaging customer-centric digital experience.
- Create, maintain, and conduct data analytics reporting for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies.
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads for the Business Development team.
- Identify weaknesses in existing marketing campaigns and develop pragmatic solutions within budgetary constraints.
- Develop conference strategy and manage events.
Your Skills & Background:
Required skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in marketing, business, or related field
- Minimum 3 years experience in a lead or senior marketing role
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
It’s amazing, but not required to have:
- Startup or new brand experience
- Proficiency in online marketing and social media strategy
- Proven experience designing interactive applications and networking platforms
- Experience in disaster management marketing and communications
- Experience in government marketing and communications
- Established contacts with media
Your Pay and perks:
- Competitive salary
- Bonus paid day of birthday leave each year
- Bonus 2 paid days of reboot leave each year to promote mental & physical health
- Paid parental leave and paid domestic & family violence leave.
- Employee Wellness Program
- Team events & celebrations
- In Brisbane, our head office is based in The Precinct with the QLD AI hub. There are regular tech meetups and social events for all of the startups based in the building. Here you’ll have access to:
- End-of-Trip Facilities: bicycle parking and showers with a free towel service
- Free Aeropress coffee (don’t worry the team will show you how to brew it)
- Stocked fruit bowl and other snacks
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
Who we are:
FloodMapp is a rapidly growing technology company looking to expand our team to scale our product across Australia and the United States.
Flooding is the costliest natural disaster, causing billions in damage and taking thousands of lives across the globe every year. FloodMapp offers real-time flood forecasting and mapping using cutting-edge technology. We work with large organizations across the public and private sectors to improve safety and prevent damage in the event of flooding.
At FloodMapp, people are our main focus, because hard problems require an exceptional team. As a diverse team, we value empathy, integrity, accountability, and communication. Everyone learns from each other. Everyone is passionate about solving a growing global problem and making a global impact. We all work to build a safer future.
We believe that the unique ideas brought from all of our amazing teams are one of the keys to our success. To create an inclusive and diverse culture, we welcome, encourage, and celebrate applicants of any race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital, veteran, or disability status.
How to apply:
Please send your cover letter and resume via email to: email@example.com and tell us why you’d like to join our mission.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Don’t count yourself out just yet. Studies have shown some individuals are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At FloodMapp, we are dedicated to building a diverse workplace based on merit, great work ethics, and character.
So, if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job advertisement, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles. We look forward to hearing from you!