Work From Home Data Entry Jobs $25/Hour
Who We Are
Work From Home Data Entry Jobs $25/Hour, BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Data Entry Specialist at BairesDev
We are looking for Data Entry profiles to join our Talent Acquisition Team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. This person must be proactive, detail-oriented, and demonstrate excellent analytical abilities, as well as teamwork and multitasking skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry!
|Post Name||Data Entry Specialist|
|Expected Salary||USD 22 To USD 25 Per Hour|
|Address||Work From Home, USA|
What You’ll Do:
- Support the Recruiting area in the identification and initial contact of potential candidates for our searches.
- Propose new alternatives to identify candidates.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in the current processes of the area.
- Manage the notices in the different job portals with which we work and evaluate the candidates that apply to them.
- Identify and analyze professional profiles in job portals for the different searches we have open.
Here’s what we are looking for:
- Proactivity and ability to work in a team.
- Marked attention to detail in daily work.
- 1+ previous work experience (is a plus).
- Advanced English level.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours – make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company. We want to hear your story.
- What is data entry operator?
- Why do you want to begin your career as a data entry operator?
- Why do you want to work for our organization?
- What are the software and programming languages do you know?
- What are office tools you most comfortable using?
- What is WPM?
- are the most important skills that you think needed for this Data Entry operator job?
- What attributes of yours gives you an edge over other contenders for this position?
- How would you rate your touch typing skills?
- What Does Accuracy Mean To You? How Do You Ensure It?
- How can you maintain accuracy in your work?
- Data entry job can be a very repetitive. How do save yourself from keep from getting bored while working?
- What is so special about you which gives you an edge over other contenders for this position?
- How would you deal with sensitive or confidential information?
- Tell us your three major qualities
- What are your strengths?
- What is the primary role of Data entry operator?