|Post Name||Work for Amazon at Home GBP 35 an Hour|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8 Hour|
|Location||Work From Home, United Kingdom|
|Min. Salary||GBP 30|
|Max. Salary||GBP 35 Per Hour|
|Qualification||Master’s Degree or Advanced Technical Degree|
Work for Amazon at Home GBP 35 an Hour, The Devices and Services (D&S) Trust & Security teamwork to ensure that our devices and services are designed and implemented to the high standards required to maintain and enhance customer trust.
Security and Privacy are paramount to maintaining the trust and we need to continue to build trusted products, maintain and operate trusted environments, and advocate trust to customers and stakeholders.
The team develops security automation for devices & services, performs penetration testing, and handles and tracks incident responses to resolution.
The Trust team is responsible for enabling business growth and innovation while honoring data policies and controls that help protect customer trust. We are responsible for defining and executing the security and privacy requirements across the entire organization.
Are you interested in being part of a top-notch offensive security team covering Amazon devices (including Kindle, FireTV, Halo health band, Astro robots, Kuiper Satellites and ecosystem, Echo family of devices, etc.) and services providing exciting experiences to customers? If you want to keep customers’ data safe through creative innovations, we have a job for you!
As an offensive security engineer, you will
- Support and operate on offensive security “Red Team” campaigns of our products, systems, and processes to improve our ability to protect, detect and respond to adversaries and protect our customers
- Develop innovative and scalable tools, solutions, and processes to enhance the team’s velocity and scale to Ring and Amazon’s needs
- Communicate with partner teams and technology leaders to prioritize and execute remediation plans
- Effectively collaborate in a fast-paced environment with multiple teams in a large organization (threat intelligence, incident response, software development, QA, Project/Release Management, Build and Release, etc.).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience in multiple security engineering disciplines (red teaming, penetration testing, security operations, application security, fuzz testing, etc.)
- Experience with Windows, Linux, and macOS operating systems
- Master’s degree or advanced technical degree
- Experience running Red Team or penetration testing campaigns in large, complex organizations
- Excellent communication and data presentation skills that allow you to clearly, compellingly, and effectively influence audiences internally and externally, across organizational boundaries
- Deep knowledge of at least one scripting language (Python, Perl, Ruby, etc.)
- Deep knowledge of Cloud security principles (preferably AWS)
- Experience in automation via scripting and configuration management tools (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Salt, CloudFormation, Terraform)
- Security testing tools including Cobalt Strike, C2 infrastructure, Nmap, Burp Suite, etc
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through the actual launch of the project
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, and describe software product features, and technical designs.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills.
Our inclusive culture empowers Amazonians to deliver the best results for our customers. If you have a disability and need an adjustment during the application and hiring process