Weekend Jobs Toronto
Weekend Jobs Toronto, The Customer Service Supervisor directs, administers, and manages all aspects of office operations and works closely with the Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) regarding all aspects of account administration.
|Post Name||Warehouse Customer Service Supervisor|
|Expected Salary||USD 20 To USD 22 Per Hour|
|Address||Toronto, ON, Canada M9W 5Y8|
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Supervises CSR and office staff on a day-to-day basis.
- Ensures that all CSRs are trained in data entry.
- Coordinates closely with customer service staff to maintain/grow a high level of customer satisfaction through open communications with the customers, operations, and senior management.
- Distribute procedures and ensures proper training for appropriate personnel after initial account procedures have been completed.
- Reviews standard operating procedures (SOP) for improvement.
- Ensures that weekend and month-end closings are complete in conjunction with the Customer Service Manager
- Coordinates end-of-month efforts to ensure transactional and accessorial billings are completed
- Maintains all payroll records in a confidential and organized manner.
- Recommends programs to senior management to improve the operation of the office.
- Coordinates closely with CSRs to ensure that a proper audit trail of all customer inventory and billing transactions is maintained.
- Reviews personally or audits assigned personnel to check all transactions prior to being finalized.
- Audits weekly activity records to ensure accurate productivity.
- Coordinates the distribution of corporate materials as necessary.
- Assists the Operations Manager in the development of vacation schedules, work schedules, and annual review schedules.
- Performs duties or projects as needed by the Operations/Office Managers.
|Education Required||High School Diploma|
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
What You’ll Need
- 2 -3 years of supervisory experience in supply chain or distribution.
- Previous experience in a 3PL environment is an asset.
- Proficiency in computer applications including MS Office.
- Computer applications using warehouse operating system desired.
- Service-oriented with strong customer service skills and commitment to quality of work.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to work in a customer-focused environment.
- Excellent training skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the NFI agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.