Full Stack Web Developer Job in Apple USA
|Post Name||Full Stack Web Developer|
|Expected Salary||USD 70000 to USD 80000 Per Year|
|Address||Austin, Texas, United States 78729|
Responsibility for Web Developer Job in USA for Indians With Visa Sponsorship:
- Develop a CMS component library based on Apple’s design standards.
- Integrate with design and development frameworks.
- Collaborate with the development team, solutions managers, and the design service steam to architect, design, and implement elegant solutions. Develop adaptable interfaces.
- Develop accessible interactions.
- Collaborate with the design department to implement UX and UI concepts into fully functioning web applications.
- Fix bugs and respond to client support tickets.
- Occasionally explain technical concepts to non-technical partners.
- Occasionally present your work to internal or external stakeholders.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||BS in Computer Science or relevant.|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants.
Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Apple is a drug-free workplace.
- An understanding of and ability to use Git.
- Experience building and shipping features across both the backend and front end.
- A solid grasp of client-side API interactions and asynchronous code.
- Ability to implement pixel-perfect designs.
- Experience in backend development and creating APIs.
- Familiarity with relational databases, and a level of comfort with reading and writing SQL queries.
- General understanding and familiarity with Docker.
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
- Bonus points for Mura CMS experience.
Apple Inc. is an American worldwide innovation organization that has practical experience in shopper gadgets, programming and online administrations settled in Cupertino, California, US. Mac is the biggest innovation organization by income (adding up to US$365.8 billion of every 2021) and, the world’s greatest organization by market capitalization, the fourth-biggest PC merchant by unit deals and second-biggest cell phone maker. It is one of the Enormous Five American data innovation organizations, close by Letter set, Amazon, Meta, and Microsoft.