|Post Name||Warehouse :: Unskilled Jobs with visa sponsorship in Canada|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8 Hour|
|Location||Toronto, ON, Canada M5R 3V5|
|Min. Salary||CAD 18.75|
|Max. Salary||CAD 18.75 Per Hour|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
Warehouse :: Unskilled Jobs with visa sponsorship in Canada, To participate in the safe, accurate, and timely processing – scan, unload, cross dock, and/or load, of inbound and outbound freight, to meet DHL on-time performance standards.
Responsible for monitoring Bond Room email and performing warehouse searches along with tracking EDI and Titan requests from CBSA
- Scan freight as per agreed procedures in YHM Bond cage
- Answer dedicated emails in a timely manner
- Move freight within the warehouse area as per requirements
- Accurately sort & process, by deadlines, inbound, and outbound material.
- Assist Tracing Department with thorough warehouse checks for mis-sorts, on-hands, etc.
- Participate in the organization and clean-up of the bond cages area.
- Participate in maintaining a safe and cooperative work environment.
- Other warehouse duties as assigned by the shift Supervisor.
- 100% accuracy in sort to minimize mis-sorts
- Meet company productivity targets
- Responsible for internal and external customer satisfaction
- Handle shipments in a manner that minimizes damage
- Paperwork is 100% complete, accurate, and on time
- Shipment processing complies 100% with Transport of Dangerous Goods requirements
- Follow policy and procedures as outlined by the shift Supervisor
- Maintain a secure and safe working environment for all staff
- Comply with the Collective Agreement
- Alert operations management of service issues immediately as they occur
- Ability to lift and carry parcels, up to and including 70 lbs per piece, throughout the shift.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and on time within tight time constraints.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Meet security requirements.
- Broad general working knowledge of warehouse functions.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with the DHL operations system.
- High School diploma
Often fatiguing or uncomfortable – the hot or cold warehouse environment is dependent upon the season. The job might often require concentrated levels of attention and physical activity. Tension and time constraints may be an ongoing aspect of the job. Must be 18 years of age in order to undergo a prerequisite background.
All applicants are required to pass interviews, a criminal background check in order to qualify for the position.
The Government of Canada recently announced that mandatory vaccination will soon be required for employees required to have a RAIC (Restricted Area Identity Card) pass or access to the restricted area of an airport as part of their job function.
These changes will be in effect as of October 30th, and therefore any employee applying to such positions must be able to produce proof of full vaccination. In addition, DHL requires all employees and contractors to be fully vaccinated as an employment prerequisite.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and believe we will gain through the recruitment and development of staff who represent the broad diversity of the Canadian workforce.