Walmart Careers Login, Walmart Remote Careers, Walmart Jobs From Home In US Apply Now!!
About the Walmart Health & Wellness Finance Team
Walmart Careers Login, Walmart Remote Careers, Walmart Jobs From Home In US Apply Now!!Do you have experience in strategic finance roles within healthcare? Have you provided financial support for clinical and operational leaders in Primary Care, Dental, Optometry, or Behavioral Health? Are you interested in a unique opportunity to upend traditional models through creative new approaches guided by technology, consumer engagement, and outcomes-based care?
The Director of Finance and Strategy is a strategic thought-leadership role supporting Walmart’s healthcare business. Reporting to the Senior Director of H&W Finance, this role requires strong financial skills and significant experience working closely with business leaders.
Supporting the Walmart Omnichannel Care Organization (Walmart Health Clinics, virtual, etc.), the role combines financial analysis and strategy, operational support, and collaboration skills to optimize performance across multiple business initiatives.
|Post Name||Director, Finance and Strategy – Walmart Health|
|Expected Salary||USD 40 To USD 45 Per Hour|
|Address||Work From Home, United States|
How you’ll make an impact:
- Provide day-to-day financial oversight of the Walmart Health portfolio of services and offerings
- Contribute to thought partnership and overall financial support for business line leaders across Primary Care, Dental, Optometry, Behavioral Health, etc.
- Direct leadership teams through the development of business cases and financial models; recommend operational and financial targets; plan business performance (budget, long-range plan)
- Offer decision support by assisting with business solutions; developing financial forecasts; leading ad-hoc projects as requested by the business; assisting in project implementation
- Give feedback to leadership regarding risks associated with financial projections; support the business unit budgeting and planning process; share insight on relevant historical trends and future events
- Support partnership and M&A activities through the development of business plans and financial forecasts
What you’ll bring:
- Develop and Manage Strategic Financial Plans – Develops short-term and long-term strategic financial planning by partnering with different lines of business leaders to assess overall Walmart Health goals
- Build Strategic Relationships – Builds and maintains relationships with important partners to drive communication, strategic alignment, and accelerate business improvements
- Leverage Tools & Channels – Leans into financial results and data to drive insights across multiple initiatives and business lines
- Seek Opportunities – Proactively looks for opportunities to propel the business forward and prepare for the next generation of service offerings and experiences for our customers and patients
|Education Required||Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting|
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
About FinanceA career in finance at Walmart offers endless opportunities to make a difference on a global scale. As the world’s largest retailer, Walmart relies on its finance team to provide insights and guidance on everything from new product launches to operations in emerging markets.
If you’re looking for a challenge, there’s no shortage of opportunities here. You’ll use your analytical skills to evaluate new products, identify risks, and develop financial models. You’ll also have the chance to work on strategic projects to help Walmart continue to grow. No matter what role you play on the finance team, you’ll make a difference in the lives of millions of people.
Benefits & Perks:Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include a 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity EmployerWalmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve to live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas, and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Minimum Qualifications…Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field and 5 years experience in accounting, finance, or relevant area OR 7 years experience
- In accounting, finance, or related area.
- 2 years of supervisory experience.
- 2 years of experience leading and completing cross-functional projects.
- Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
- Strategic Planning, Working in a large, complex, matrixed organization
- Masters: Business Administration
- Financial & Insurance – Certified Public Accountant – Certification
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between.
As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance, and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day.
What are you waiting for? Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve to live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas, and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.