Job SummaryVisa Sponsorship Jobs Melbourne, Store Managers are accountable for every aspect of the retail store operations, ensuring that all areas of the store are engaged, performing, and delivering a world-class guest experience.
|Post Name||Store Manager|
|Salary||AUD 55000 To AUD 60000 Per Year|
|Education Required||Bachelor’s Degree|
Who We Are:
Description & Requirements lululemon is an innovative performance apparel company for yoga, running, training, and other athletic pursuits. Setting the bar in technical fabrics and functional design, we create transformational products and experiences that support people in moving, growing, connecting, and being well.
We owe our success to our innovative product, emphasis on stores, commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we make in every community we’re in. As a company, we focus on creating positive change to build a healthier, thriving future. In particular, that includes creating an equitable, inclusive, and growth-focused environment for our people.
Core Responsibilities Of The Job:
Leadership and People Management
- Create and foster a respectful and inclusive team environment and culture by welcoming and celebrating differences to ensure a supportive and engaging experience for team members and guests.
- Establish a vision for the store, based on key metrics and initiatives, and cascade to all team members.
- Build a strong and diverse team that includes team members with various experiences, backgrounds, and skillsets to drive store operations.
- Manage the store’s hiring process, including recruitment, selection, and onboarding, ensuring a focus on IDEA (inclusion, diversity, equity, and action) and other lululemon priorities.
- Support ongoing learning and development of all store team members consistently and equitably by providing direct feedback, coaching, mentoring, and career path guidance, and addressing performance concerns.
- Engage in career discussions to support and reinforce team understanding of how working at lululemon will contribute to career and personal growth.
- Provide team member recognition, gap assessment, and overall performance documentation to support and reinforce the career and personal growth of your team.
- Plan and prepare team member schedules according to labor requirements, availability, and budget considerations.
- Address all employee relations issues, including knowing when to partner with the People and Culture (P&C) team to take appropriate action.
Guest Experience And Community:
- Support team members (e.g., leading by example or coaching) to ensure a great guest experience, including assessing guest needs, providing technical product education, and supporting in-store transactions.
- Lead dynamically on the floor to assess and fulfill the needs of the business, team, and guests.
- Address emergent issues, including guest escalations and emergency requests.
- Increase brand awareness and acceptance in the community by cultivating inclusive relationships with partners and community influencers and seeking to engage with diverse community resources and programs.
- Establish and maintain local relationships with ambassadors, sweat leaders, and other external partners by identifying, selecting, training, and facilitating relationship building with guests and team.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Location||Melbourne, Victoria, Australia 3000|
Working With Others:
- Establish supportive and productive relationships with all team members, focusing on personal and professional development.
- Collaborate with in-store team members to ensure an optimal guest experience that values guests’ time and supports store operations.
- Manage whole store profit and loss (P&L) in accordance with goals (sales, budget, etc.).
- Plan and execute high-level quarterly and annual planning for a store with respect to strategy, budget, and labor (including recruiting and training/development).
- Plan floor coverage and make decisions to maintain efficiency and effectiveness of floor operations.
- Understand and adhere to people safety policies and procedures to maintain a safe work environment.
- Perform work in accordance with applicable policies, procedures, and laws or regulations.
- Accountable for controllable budget; labor hours; annual sales plan target
- Leadership role directly responsible for all store employees (may delegate some aspects of management)
What We Look For:
- Inclusion & Diversity: Creates/supports an inclusive environment that values/celebrates differences
- Integrity/Honesty: Behaves in an honest, fair, and ethical manner
- Leadership: Is able and desires to lead, influence, and inspire others; motivates, empowers, develops, and directs people as they work
- Decision Making: Uses logic and reasoning to evaluate alternatives and make effective, timely decisions
- Adaptability/Agility: Tolerates uncertainty and ambiguity and can change priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Team Building: Creates and develops teams that maximize accomplishments; encourages unique contributions and different perspectives
- Strategic Thinking: Sets strategies that are aligned to the vision and values of the company to achieve goals/vision/further the mission; considers the ‘big picture implications of decisions
- Resilience: Remains persistent; recovers quickly from setbacks
- Change Management Leadership: Leads others through all phases of change processes and uncertainty
- Business Acumen: Is able to quickly understand and address business information (e.g., profit and loss statements, budgets and sales forecasts, retail strategy and approaches)
- Legally eligible to work in the jurisdiction of the store to which you are assigned, or willing to work abroad if necessary.
- Willing to work a flexible schedule.
- Willing to work as part of a team and also complete work independently or alone
- Willing to move through a store for most of a shift to help guests and accomplish work
- 1-year people management experience
- Education: High School or Secondary School diploma, equivalent or above
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience: 2 years of retail or sales-specific management experience
Applicants successful in progressing to the interview will be contacted by a Manager or a member of the People & Culture team. Please note any applicant or employee who believes they need a reasonable accommodation to perform the essential duties of the job is welcome to discuss this with the Manager or People and Culture team member when arranging the interview.
Beyond The Paycheck (Benefits & Perks):
At lululemon, we care for and invest in the whole person – body, mind, spirit. Our total rewards program is designed to support you in achieving your goals and focusing on the things you love.
In addition to competitive base pay and a team-based bonus program, we also offer paid time off, generous employee discounts, fitness/yoga classes, parenthood top-up programs, and personal and professional development programs.
Note: availability of these benefits and perks may be subject to your location & employment type and may have certain eligibility requirements. The Company reserves the right to alter these benefits and perks in whole or in part at any time without advance notice.