- Visa Sponsorship Jobs in USA 2022 :: $20/Hour, Our Tesla Service Technicians are members of the largest technician team on the planet, working together in pursuit of our mission to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy.
- Joining Tesla means being a part of a team of the most talented Technicians and Engineers on the planet, working on cutting-edge automotive technology and on the most advanced cars in production today.
- Our Technicians are the heart of every service location and we rely on their expertise in process improvement and in the delivery of the best service and products to our customers.
- We want you to elevate your professional growth through a combination of programs and on-the-job training, accelerating your career and unlocking your potential.
- With a global presence, we want to support your growth and career wherever life may take you. Our expectation is that you bring your full self to work each day, deliver high-quality products, provide exceptional customer service, and help support our mission.
|Post Name||Service Technician|
|Salary||USD 18 To USD 20 Per Hour|
|Education Required||Associate Degree|
What You’ll Do:
- Execute basic and advanced diagnostic and repair work on all aspects of the Tesla product line.
- Provide feedback to Tesla design and engineering teams directly to enable continuous improvement of repair procedures and products.
- Enjoy your company-supplied laptop to support diagnostics and provide online training opportunities· Consistently and concisely detail and document repairs.
- Partner with other teams to ensure delivery of an exceptional product by cleaning and detailing vehicles, as needed
- Assist with onboarding and training of new technicians to help upskill the team
- Inspect and maintain shop equipment and request a replacement as required
- Operate a variety of top-of-the-line hand, power, and shop tools
- Participate with a collaborative, inclusive, and respectful attitude in an ever-changing dynamic environment.
- Work independently and as a team to drive maximum repair efficiency
What You’ll Bring:
- Associate Degree/Certificate or work experience in a related technology space (aeronautics, engines, electrical, ships, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and processes, and adapt to change.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions with attention to detail.
- Section 609 Refrigerant handling certification preferred.
- Evidence of a “safety first” attitude.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Valid driver’s license in the country (State for the US) in which you are applying with a clean driving history
- Full benefits from day 1 for you and your eligible dependents.
- 2 medical plan choices with a $0 paycheck contribution.
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Company paid Life, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability.
- Employee Assistance Program, Sick and Vacation time (Flex Time for salary positions), and Paid Holidays.
- Voluntary plans such as critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, and pet insurance.
- Adoption and surrogacy benefits.
- Voluntary Identity Theft and Legal Services plan.
- Back-up childcare and employee discounts.
- 401(k) match, Employee Stock Purchase Plans, and other financial benefits
- Company Paid HSA Contribution when enrolled in the High Deductible Medical Plan with HSA
- Vision & dental plans (including orthodontic coverage)
- Medical plan options for Kaiser, Aetna PPO, and HSA (including infertility and transgender coverage)
- Basic computer skills, including navigating web browsers and standard applications like Excel and Word.
- Basic command of the English or French (Canada Only) language
- Experience working in a team-based environment and achieving common goals
- Proven ability to effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet deadlines
- Ability to innovate, solve complex issues, and present new ideas
- Automotive Service Technicians License, or desire to become Technician Apprentice through provincial schooling (Canada only)
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Tesla is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need accommodation at any point during the interview process.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Location||Van Nuys, California, United States 91406|
Interview Question for Service Technician:
- Why do you want to work for this specific field service company?
- What is your favorite part about working in this field?
- What skills do you possess that make you a qualified service technician?
- How comfortable are you with driving from location to location?
- How do you handle customer service out in the field?
- How do you prepare for a client meeting?
- How do you keep up to date on the latest technology that assists you with repairs?
- What education or certifications do you have that pertain to a service technician position?
- What technology or systems have you used in the past to complete a task?
- How do you manage your duties as a service technician?
- How have you used time management skills to carry out your repairs for the day?
- Outline the steps to install antivirus software.
- Explain your troubleshooting process when fixing a broken printer.
- What do you think are our most common queries and how would you address such repairs?
- How do you navigate different approaches to repairing a piece of equipment?