Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Singapore for Indian
Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Singapore for Indian, Luxoft has one of the world’s leading Murex practices. We are a top-tier Murex Alliance Partner and a market leader in implementation, integration, upgrade, and migration. We provide end-to-end project services and have delivered over 200 successful Murex projects across all major asset classes and sectors including investment banking, asset management, corporate treasury, and insurance.
Whether you possess a background in finance, technology, or Mathematics, your experience in the capital markets industry would be of high interest to us.
|Post Name||Senior Murex FO Support Consultant|
|Salary||SGD 8000 To SGD 9000 Per Month|
|Education Required||BS or Higher Degree in Finance|
Luxoft is the design, data, and development arm of DXC Technology, providing bespoke, end-to-end technology solutions for mission-critical systems, products, and services.
We help create data-fueled organizations, solving complex operational, technological, and strategic challenges.
Our passion is building resilient businesses while generating new business channels and revenue streams, exceptional user experiences, and modernized operations at scale.
DXC Technology is a leading Fortune 500 IT services company that helps global companies run their mission-critical systems.
Together, DXC and Luxoft offer a differentiated customer-value proposition for digital transformation by combining Luxoft’s front-end digital capabilities with DXC’s expertise in IT modernization and integration. Follow our profile for regular updates and insights into technology and business needs.
- Resolve daily FO issues on both functional, valuation, and pricing
- Resolve daily issues with Interest Rate Future Options (must)
- Work closely and address issues from IRD Desk Traders
- Amend FO pre-trade rules, trade pad, simulations
- Resolve requests or issues with P&L, Market Data, and booking issues
- Analyze, formulate, proposed, develop and/or contribute to overall solutions as per PROD Support deliverables
- Liaise with the technical team(s) — when needed — to resolve FO-related issues and necessary enhancements
- Manage day-to-day assigned project tasks to complete various FO deliverables
- Yield Curve issue resolution and validation; curve assignments; new curve creation
- Continuous follow-up of new Market regulations/practices globally
- Perform various levels of testing for assigned deliverables as well as participate in formal release cycles (SIT/UAT)
- When required, develop FO Business requirements per given stream and according to Project needs as they come along
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
- Strong product knowledge in IRD (CRD, FXD is a plus)
- Strong understanding of Interest Rate Future Options Business
- Strong understanding of P&L concept overall and its components
- Strong understanding and hands-on experience in Market Data, Curve structure, Simulations, and Trade Life Cycle
- Strong analytical, pricing, and conceptual skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong relationship-building skills both internally and externally
- Strong experience in supporting FO users and resolving their daily issues
- Good understanding of Market Risk Management
- 4+ years experience on Murex with FO functionalities/module
- SQL, Unix
- Strong functional and technical understanding of Murex
- Must have a strong personality, logical and analytical skills
- Be detailed-oriented, a quick learner, and a self-starter
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills
- Must have strong organization skills
- Experience in financial markets
Nice to Have:
- Debugging accounting issues would be an added advantage
- Exposure to building and supporting Datamarts
- Having an Agile experience is a plus
- BS or higher degree in Finance, Mathematics, or equivalent
- Test management
- Trade life cycle management
- Market Data management
- Knowledge of SQL (Oracle and/or Sybase) and Unix commands is a plus
- Client focus: understands clients’ businesses; identifies and understands the needs and objectives of clients, both on an individual and corporate basis; builds strong relationships to aid Luxoft’s aim of being a trusted partner to the clients.
- Communication skills: expresses ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing; adjusts language, terminology, and non-verbal communication as appropriate.
- Teamwork: works effectively with others; helps to build strong teams and networks.
- Personal leadership: realistically identifies own skills, experience, knowledge, and other personal attributes; displays confidence and resilience.
- Planning and organizing: identifies and meets milestones; understands and articulates deliverables; assesses and mitigates risks; sticks to the scope of work and manages any changes.
- Analytical decision-making: identifies and solves problems using insight and experience to make good decisions; gathers relevant information, identifies important issues, and draws conclusions.