Engineer Jobs in Canada BC
Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Canada for Indian, We are hiring an electrical engineer to design and implement complex industrial, commercial, and domestic electrical systems. To do well in this role you should be a licensed professional engineer and have extensive experience as an electrical engineer.
Electrical engineers design, develop, and test electrical devices and equipment, including communications systems, power generators, motors and navigation systems, and electrical systems for automobiles and aircraft. They also oversee the manufacture of these devices, systems, and equipment.
We have an immediate opening for an Electrical Engineer to join our multi-disciplinary team. The primary focus of this role is to advance electrical hardware selection, and purchasing decisions, and to support the commissioning of electrical devices.
|Post Name||Electrical Engineer|
Richmond, British Columbia, Canada V6W 1A8
|Company Name||Saltworks Technologies|
Saltworks provides innovative products and solutions for industrial wastewater treatment and lithium refining. Our focus is on enabling recycling and reuse, targeting specific contaminants of concern, and concentrating brine for minimal and zero liquid discharge.
Basic Responsibility for Electrical Engineering Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship:
- Support drafting of electrical design drawings and other documentation including single line diagrams, load lists, cable schedules, and other related documentation.
- Generate detailed design of 480/600V AC electrical power panels for industrial applications as well as 24V DC industrial PLC control panels.
- Preparing specifications for purchases of electrical equipment and materials.
- Supervising or training project team members.
- Estimating material, labor, or construction costs for budget preparation.
- Maintaining electrical equipment.
- Working with a variety of technicians.
- Generate cable schedules based on equipment location and mechanical install details.
- Work closely with senior Electrical Engineers to ensure accurate delivery of engineering deliverables that meet project requirements, internal standards, industry standards, and good engineering practices.
- Work closely with the in-house Production team and ensure work packages, installation instructions, and required parts are in place ahead of the build schedule.
- Work closely with the in-house Production team during project builds and ensure all build inquiries are resolved with a sense of urgency.
- Work closely with the Supply Chain team to support procurement of electrical hardware components and equipment.
- Configure various field devices including instrument transmitters, and motor starters, and adjust Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) parameters.
- Perform pre-commissioning checks on electrical panels, electrical wiring, electrical equipment, and instrumentation including loop checks, insulation testing, etc.
- Commission industrial control panels with voltages ranging from 24V DC to 600V AC.
- Red-line electrical drawings for as-built changes.
|Salary||CAD 62000 To CAD 65000 Per Year|
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Diploma in Electrical Engineering|
Basic Skills for Canadian Jobs for Indians Engineers:
- A diploma in Electrical Engineering Technology or Equivalent.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- 3 – 5 years experience in an industrial electrical environment: supporting electrical design, installing, commissioning, and troubleshooting industrial control panels and associated field equipment.
- Knowledge of applicable codes related to electronic engineering.
- Proficient in design and calculation software.
- Hands-on prototyping and troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of common industrial electrical hardware components and comfortable with navigating the catalog of major manufacturers for parts such as enclosures, disconnects, circuit breakers, distribution blocks, fuse holders, fuses, cables, motor contactors, overloads, terminal blocks, etc.
- Licensed as a professional engineer.
- Experience in using or a desire to learn the required software.
- Proficient in reading electrical schematics, wiring diagrams, schedules, and cable pull sheets.
- Basic knowledge of the Canadian Electrical Code and its application.
- The capability to produce electrical schematics in AutoCAD Electrical would be considered a bonus.
Benefits of Working in Canada for Jobs in Canada for Indian Engineers:
There is no doubt that Canada is a popular destination for individuals seeking an overseas career. There are many reasons that make Canada a top destination. These include:
- The economy is the fourteenth largest and this makes Canada one of the richest nations with a consistently high standard of living.
- The jobless rates are lower than those in other nations.
- Canada is making significant contributions to quantum computing, medical advances, space science, and technology.
- Canada is one of the world’s most peaceful nations
The other reasons why Canada is a great place to work include:
- It has a dependable and transparent public finance system that provides greater economic independence.
- The country has strong financial networks and banking systems
- Canada has a comparatively lower rate of unemployment than the U.S., particularly among young people.
- The country provides decent healthcare, paid holidays, and paid leave, including maternal leave and parental leave to workers.
The benefits of working in Canada are many. Let us list some important ones:
Canada has a very low unemployment rate compared to other developed countries. It is rapidly advancing in modern technology making it an ideal place for careers in software development or information technology.
Fields such as aerospace, engineering, telecommunications, and pharmaceuticals offer plenty of job opportunities. With a valid work permit, your spouse or common-law partner is eligible to work in Canada though they will have to get their own work permit.
- In North America, Canada offers the highest minimum wage which can range from $10.50- $13.00 depending on the province. Companies in Canada offer affordable employee healthcare plans. Apart from this, foreign workers here have access to the highly-subsidized healthcare system where everyone is covered including dependents.
- When you are eligible, you can earn compensation if you have lost your job and if you are willing to work but do not get any jobs.
- A person who is pregnant or recently given birth has adopted a child or is caring for a newborn has benefits. New mothers get between 17 and 52 weeks of leave based on their years of employment. Apart from this, one or both parents can get paid leave from the government through Canada’s employment insurance plan.
- If you have a chronically ill family member who is at risk of death, Compassionate Care benefits will support you.
- If one has to be away in order to support such a family member for work.
- One is eligible for Parents of critically ill children benefits if he has a child who is critically injured or ill.
Employees in Canada are eligible for the following legal benefits:
Employment Insurance (EI):- Both the employee and employer must contribute
Canada Pension Plan (CPP):- Both the employee and employer must contribute
Workplace Insurance coverage:- The employer will pay for this
Some employers also offer:-
- Discounted gym memberships.
- Contests with lucrative prizes.
- Extended health benefits.
- Transportation allowances.
- A work vehicle.
- Free childcare.
- Flexible working hours.
- A cell phone and mobile service plan.
- Annual holiday parties.
- Annual financial bonuses.
- RRSP matching.
- Health saving plans.
- Additional educational opportunities.