|Post Name||Night Manager|
|Company Name||Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8 Hour|
|Location||Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
|Min. Salary||AED 10000|
|Max. Salary||AED 12000 Per Month|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
About Four Seasons Hotel At DIFC
In the prestigious Dubai International Finance Centre, Four Seasons Hotel DIFC is a boutique-style sanctuary – ideal for business trips and urban getaways. Stylish and filled with art, this intimate address features just 106 accommodations, including 28 suites.
With its iconic location, fresh approach to luxury, and legendary personalized service, Four Seasons is sure to exceed the high expectations in the ultra-competitive Dubai market. Successful Four Seasons Candidates will be offered a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity rich in personal and professional growth.
Join our Team
- Work with a team that boasts of employee diversity of 36+ nationalities and is built on mutual respect, collaboration, and excellent service.
- Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests.
- Four Seasons have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 best companies to work for since 1998.
- Manages the activities at the Front Desk during the overnight shift.
- Ensures communications and follow-up with the day shift on any problems, guest requests, or special requirements.
- Handling all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible; assisting customers in all inquiries in connection with hotel services, hours of operations, key hotel personnel, in-house events, directions, etc.
- Reviews late arrivals, next-day early arrivals, and departures to plan for the next day’s activities.
- Takes action in all matters related to the safety, security, satisfaction, and well-being of hotel guests and employees without requiring special direction.
- Responds swiftly and effectively in any hotel emergency or safety situation.
- Checks Staff facilities such as Locker Rooms and Staff Dining rooms to assure that they are operating at Four Seasons standards.
- Works closely with Bell Staff to ensure the smooth handling of guest luggage, deliveries, and special requests.
- Works closely with Security Staff to handle any guest emergency or safety concerns.
- This is an Assistant Manager’s responsibility. Candidates interested must have a minimum of one year of experience in a similar capacity.
- Must be computer literate and have working knowledge of Opera and HotSos.
- Possesses business acumen, well-developed guest PR skills, and personal flair.
- Candidates who apply for this position must be comfortable working permanent overnight shifts.
What Do We Offer
Tax-free Salary, Service charge, complimentary full board living accommodation in high quality, well-resourced staff housing, paid home leave tickets, vibrant social and sporting events, free transportation to and from work, end of Service Gratuity, excellent Learning & Development Programmes, Vibrant fitness facilities including Swimming Pool and many more.