Vacancy in Saudi Arabia Company
|Post Name||Vacancy in Saudi Arabia Company|
|Company Name||Radisson Hotel Group|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8 Hour|
|Location||Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 12811|
|Min. Salary||SAR 5000|
|Max. Salary||SAR 5500 Per Month|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
Can you be the eyes and ears of our hotel? Do you have a keen eye for detail? Then why not come and join us at the Radisson Hotel Group to Make Every Moment Matter! where our guests can relax and enjoy their stay!
Our Safety & Security Team is conscientious and diligent professionals who are committed to maintaining a safe and secure environment and who strive to deliver a hospitality experience that is beyond expectation – creating memorable moments for our guests.
As Security, you will join a team that is passionate about delivering exceptional service where we believe that anything is possible, whilst having fun in all that we do!
Key Responsibilities of the Security
- Supports the smooth running of the safety & security department, where all areas are maintained at the highest levels
- Works as part of a team that maximizes guest satisfaction and comfort, delivering a positive and timely response to guest inquiries
- Takes responsibility for the duties and tasks assigned to the role, ensuring that all work is carried out in a timely and professional manner
- Delivers departmental plans and objectives, where hotel initiatives & targets are achieved
- Collaborates with their immediate report, ensuring that costs and inventory are controlled, and that productivity and performance levels are attained
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships whilst promoting the company culture and values.
- Ensures adherence and compliance to all legislation where due diligence requirements and best practice activities are planned, delivered, and documented for an internal and external audit, performing follow-up as required
Requirements for security
- Experience in safety & security is beneficial but not essential
- Hands-on approach with a can-do work style
- Commitment to delivering exceptional guest service with a passion for the hospitality industry
- Ability to find creative solutions taking ownership of duties and tasks assigned
- Personal integrity, with the ability to work in an environment that demands excellence
- Experience working with IT systems on various platforms
- Strong communication skills
Join us in our mission to make every moment matter for our guests and be part of the most inspired hotel company in the world. At Radisson Hotel Group we believe that people are our number one asset. As one of the world’s largest hotel companies, we are always looking for great people to join our team. If this sounds like an ambition you share, then start with us.