USA – Tesla Work From Home Remote Jobs
Job OverviewUSA – Tesla Work From Home Remote Jobs, Tesla is seeking an experienced and dynamic Field Manager to provide technicians/electricians with training opportunities, manage schedules, follow up on open cases, actively monitor fleets, and fulfill preventative maintenance obligations.
|Post Name||Commercial Field Service Manager, Solar|
|Expected Salary||USD 75000 To USD 80000 Per Year|
|Address||Work From Home, United States|
What You’ll Do for Tesla Work From Home Jobs:
- Manage Service Technicians/Electricians, set schedules and priorities to aid in the troubleshooting and repair of equipment within the assigned region
- Be ready to travel for extended periods of time covering multiple locations in the respective region with minimal notice
- Maintain high levels of communication and feedback within the service organization; prepare daily updates of work completed, problems identified, and future timelines
- Exercise discretion and independent judgment while overseeing the field service work and their successful completion of work orders as they relate to troubleshooting down or underperforming systems
- Evaluate the work of technicians and electricians to provide both quarterly and yearly performance reviews
- Provide necessary “On-boarding” and training resources to Field Service Technicians
- Work with Engineering and Training departments to ensure effective processes are in place
- Responsible for the day-to-day operation. Including acting on actual events, arranging resources, and monitoring the progress
- Control overall regional spending and when needed propose cost-effective solutions
- Responsible, together with the territory manager, for the creation, delivery, efficiency, and productivity of the Operation & Maintenance program in the field, both directly and with key partners
What You’ll Bring for Tesla Remote Careers:
- Commercial or Utility Scale Industrial Storage experience preferred
- Will have 5+ years of experience working in maintenance and operations
- Experience working as a manager
- Ability to manage voluminous amounts of data
- Experiencing writing Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Action Reports.
- Will have 2+ years of experience creating Scopes of Work for maintenance or electrical services.
- Recent training and current certification as required in OSHA / NFPA 70E / Safety experience with PV systems preferred
- Excellent computer skills especially using Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Strong Case Management skills and familiarity with ticketing systems such as JIRA, Confluence, or similar Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) are preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal skills both from a technical and client-facing perspective
- Excellent customer service skills
- Clean DMV printout and valid Driver’s License
- Regular, reliable, and predictable attendance required
- Ability to work well with others in a collaborative team environment
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Tesla is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need accommodation at any point during the interview process.
|Education Required||Bachelor’s Degree in Business|
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
Tesla, Inc. is an American multinational automotive and clean energy company headquartered in Austin, Texas. Tesla designs and manufactures electric vehicles, battery energy storage from home to grid-scale, solar panels and solar roof tiles, and related products and services.