USA – Home Depot Customer Service Remote Jobs, Home Depot Work From Home Customer Service Jobs
USA – Home Depot Customer Service Remote Jobs, Home Depot Work From Home Customer Service Jobs, The Contact Center Supervisor leads and coaches the assigned team in a manner that assures quality customer interaction, builds and retains customer relationships, and is committed to timely delivery of company products and services. They contribute to the overall success and profitability of the contact center by ensuring that the assigned team meets and/or exceeds department goals and objectives.
They are accountable for the direct supervision of the work activities of others; this includes personnel issues-including selection, termination, performance appraisal, and professional development of subordinates.
The Contact Center Supervisor leads a team of associates in executing strategies and objects set forth by management and is responsible for recruiting, hiring, training, and managing customer service associates to achieve department and position goals. Incumbents should be self-motivated and able to motivate others to work as a team.
The Contact Center Supervisor must be able to effectively communicate verbally and in writing with all internal and external stakeholders.
|Post Name||CONTACT CENTER SUPERVISOR – REMOTE|
|Company Name||Home Depot|
|Expected Salary||USD 20 To USD 22 Per Hour|
|Address||Work From Home, United States|
Major Tasks, Responsibilities & Key Accountabilities:
- 50% Action Oriented – Directly organizes and supervises day-to-day operations and activities of a contact center team in order to achieve key performance goals; Including accurate and timely handling of customer transactions, monitoring associate productivity and service levels for quality; ensuring proper associate scheduling; Leads by example the execution of strategies, objectives, and specific goals set forth by management to ensure internal and external customer needs are met
- 20% Drives Engagement – Supports the building and development of an effective and high performance, team through training, coaching, and development; Provides hands-on daily coaching in order to improve and maintain team performance and is directly responsible for the performance management process (evaluations, mentoring, corrective action, hiring) for direct reports; Leads and directs in a manner that inspires
- 15% Drives Results – Maintains statistics for individual direct reports, analyzes
department results, troubleshoot operational problems, and completes team reports as required; Works with contact center managers to identify operational improvements, identify opportunities for contact center efficiency and interdepartmental partnership
- 15% Manages Conflict – Identifies and analyzes escalated problems and provides guidance to direct reports for resolution; Serves as point of escalation for transactions requiring advance expertise or discernment in order to resolve complex customer issues and ensure timely follow-up and customer satisfaction; Answers front-line customer inquiries
|Education Required||High School Diploma|
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
Standard Minimum Qualifications:
- Must be eighteen years of age or older.
- Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
- The knowledge, skills, and abilities are typically acquired through the completion of a high school diploma and/or GED.
Years of Relevant Work Experience:
- 1-2 years
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions, there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- 1+ year of previous leadership experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Working knowledge of Tableau
- Working knowledge of presentation software (e.g., Microsoft PowerPoint)
- Working knowledge of HRIS software (e.g., IBM Kenexa, PeopleFluent, Tesseract)
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Competencies:
- Action Oriented
- Drives Engagement
- Communicates Effectively
- Customer Focus
- Drives Results
- Paid parental leave to bond with your new addition
- 401(K) savings plan with company match
- Merit increases and performance bonuses
- On-the-spot recognition and rewards for a job well done