US – American Airlines Remote Jobs From Home, Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of yourself.
As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
Why you’ll love this job
- As a leader in the Technical Operations Training organization, you will play a vital role in preparing American’s front-line technical team members, ensuring they are highly trained and qualified
- You will have the opportunity to care for a diverse team of American Airlines training professionals
|Post Name||Supervisor, Maintenance Training Specialist|
|Company Name||American Airlines|
|Expected Salary||USD 56000 To USD 60000 Per Year|
|Address||Work From Home, United States|
What you’ll do
As noted above, this list is intended to reflect the current job but there may be additional essential functions (and certainly non-essential job functions) that are not referenced. Management will modify the job or require other tasks be performed whenever it is deemed appropriate to do so, observing, of course, any legal obligations including any collective bargaining obligations.
- Plan and manage the daily activities of the instructional staff to ensure operational efficiency and economy
- Collaborate with appropriate internal and external organizations to establish training plans and schedules to support American Airlines’ FAR 121 and 145 certificates
- Engage with key business partners and stakeholders to foster strong working relationships
- Deliver customer-focused products and services
- Develop strategic business goals and initiatives
- Demonstrate the ability to think critically and identify innovative solutions
- Champion change enablement
- Be accountable for assignments, ensuring timely completions
- Review and analyze reports and records in order to plan department activities and measure department performance
- Provide work directions, resolve challenges and ensure established schedules and project deadlines are met
- Host regular staff meetings to communicate departmental and company changes.
- Demonstrate flexibility by working rotating shifts, nights, and weekends when required
Minimum Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience/training
- 2 years of experience effectively supervising diverse workgroups such as management, non-management, contract labor work groups and managing remotely located employees
Preferred Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
- Previous experience in a technical training environment
- Strong PC skills and Microsoft Office knowledge
- Previous experience managing represented employees
- Proven leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to build interpersonal relationships and foster an environment of working together
- Working knowledge of FAA, OSHA, EPA, and other governmental regulations pertaining to technical training
- Ability to concurrently handle multiple responsibilities and projects
Skills, Licenses & Certifications
- FAA Airframe and PowerPlant certification
- Must fulfill FAA criminal background checks to qualify for unescorted access privileges to airport security identification display areas (SIDA), if applicable
- Must be able to secure appropriate airport authority and/or US Customs security badges, if applicable
|Education Required||Bachelor’s Degree in a Related Field|
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
What you’ll get
Feel free to take advantage of all that American Airlines has to offer:
- Travel Perks: Ready to explore the world? You, your family, and your friends can reach 365 destinations on more than 6,800 daily flights across our global network.
- Health Benefits: On day one, you’ll have access to your health, dental, prescription, and vision benefits to help you stay well. And that’s just the start, we also offer virtual doctor visits, flexible spending accounts, and more.
- Wellness Programs: We want you to be the best version of yourself – that’s why our wellness programs provide you with all the right tools, resources, and support you need.
- 401(k) Program: Available upon hire and, depending on the workgroup, employer contributions to your 401(k) program is available after one year.
- Additional Benefits: Other great benefits include our Employee Assistance Program, pet insurance, and discounts on hotels, cars, cruises, and more.
Feel Free to be yourself at American
From the team members we hire to the customers we serve; inclusion and diversity are the foundation of the dynamic workforce at American Airlines.
Our 20+ Employee Business Resource Groups are focused on connecting our team members to our customers, suppliers, communities, and shareholders, helping team members reach their full potential and creating an inclusive work environment to meet and exceed the needs of our diverse world.
Are you ready to feel a tremendous sense of pride and satisfaction as you do your part to keep the largest airline in the world running smoothly as we care for people on life’s journey? Feel free to be yourself at American.