Graduate Finance Jobs London
Urgent Jobs Vacancy London 2022, Finance Job in London 2022, Whilst the main focus of the role will be within the FP&A area in the UK, the candidate will also be exposed to statutory reporting and participation in pan-regional projects in Europe.
There will also be the opportunity to participate in international training and projects as part of the European Corporate Division Graduate Trainee Program managed from the Munich headquarters.
|Post Name||Finance Graduate|
|Company Name||Daiichi-Sankyo Europe|
|Expected Salary||GBP 30000 to GBP 35000 Per Year|
|Address||Uxbridge, England, United Kingdom, UB8 1DH|
Responsibility for Entry Level Finance Jobs London:
1. Management Reporting
- Learn to use and develop dashboards in QlikSense/PowerBI to deliver specific regular reporting for each business partner with comments and variance analysis with a high level of user acceptance
- Delivery of ad hoc analysis based on analysis of data and use of financial models
- Prepare analysis highlighting of key variances and comparatives
- Participate in monthly accounting processes including the computation of accruals and rebates
- Preparation of various reconciliations between Daiichi Sankyo UK reporting and DS Europe.
2. Support the internal resource allocation in partnership with budget owners and FP&A
- Build an understanding of business goals, priorities, and working methodologies.
- Develop skills in business dialogues and challenge the organization.
- Understand the principles of resource allocation and profit optimization.
- Learn to be the sparring partner for commercial and business functions.
- Create internal orders to track SG&A costs, allocation rules, products,s and Business Units.
- Provide budget owners with the relevant information and data to manage their expenditure on a monthly basis and understand material variances against the plan..
- Work with PMOs and the Financial Control team on a regular basis to ensure they are operating effectively and accurately.
3. Financial Tools and Technology
- Become confident with using SAP, SAP BI, QlikSense, and PowerBI to run relevant and insightful reports for stakeholders.
- Become familiar with and develop knowledge of Jedox and planning techniques.
- Learn how to read the relevant data and pinpoint variances.
- Derive insights from dashboards and reports..
4. Project and Management Trainee Program
- Join Regional European Corporate Division Management Trainee training sessions and participate in ad hoc projects
- Shadow local finance professionals, including during KPMG external audit cycles, supporting on analysis and process coordination where possible.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Degree in Business/Accounting/STEM|
Skills for Finance Contract Jobs London:
- Recent graduate with excellent academic background, preferably in Business/Accounting/STEM or Economics or equivalent discipline.
- Willingness to complete CIMA qualification within 3 years.
- Globally mobile, for at least support on regional projects, and open to longer-term market relocations.
- Able to undertake regular business travel to Europe.
- Qualifications or strong affinity for new technologies such as digital analytics, robotics, AI, etc.
- Fluent in English – spoken and written. Additional European languages are a strong advantage.
- Organized, committed and able to quickly learn.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to act for continuous improvement.
- Team player with excellent communication skills and a positive “can do” attitude.
- Uphold a high standard of integrity and intercultural competency.
• Strong execution and ability to strategically prioritizes work committed.
• Highly reliable and a distinct aptitude to work accurately.
• Result driven, autonomous, and proactive.
• International and intercultural experience gained during studies and/or internships abroad.
• Initial work experience through internships, especially in the pharmaceutical industry and/or with a focus on project management is a plus.
Daiichi Sankyo Europe GmbH is a wholly owned affiliate of Daiichi Sankyo Co., Ltd., headquartered in Tokyo. It is a limited liability company under German corporate law. Our company’s Managing Director is Jan Van Ruymbeke.
He is advised in his decisions by a European Management Committee. In addition to the Managing Director, other members of this committee are the heads of various European central functions and General Managers of our European national affiliates.
Our national European organizations are affiliates of Daiichi Sankyo Europe GmbH and have their offices in individual countries. The Supervisory Board of Daiichi Sankyo Europe GmbH has three members: Chairman Tetsuya Ohira, Elke Benning-Rohnke, and Tanja Roser.
1. Is finance good career in UK?
2. Are finance jobs in demand UK?
3. How can I work in finance in UK?
4. Do finance jobs pay well?
5. How do I get a job at a bank UK?
6. How is the job market in London now?
7. What is the highest-paid career in finance?
The CFO position is one of the highest paid in the finance industry since it calls for strong financial leadership, knowledge, and connections.
8. What is the minimum salary of finance?
The starting salary for entry-level professions is $400,000 per year, while the average yearly salary for experienced personnel is $2,000,000.