Service Desk Advisor
|Post Name||Service Desk Advisor|
|Company Name||Equans UK & Ireland|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8 Hour|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom EC3M|
|Min. Salary||GBP 27000|
|Max. Salary||GBP 27000 Per Year|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
EQUANS is recruiting for a Service Desk Advisor to be based at King’s Yard, our office in Stratford whilst training is conducted, then remote working available. This is a permanent, full-time role working 42 hours per week. On offer is a salary of £27,000 per annum and a benefits package.
You will be an integral part of the team that enables KPI’s to be achieved. You will be the first point of contact for the Client.
Log, respond, plan and organize the full life cycle of all facilities management work, from customer inquiry to job completion. Deliver excellent Customer Service and interpret and manage work orders through Maximo and Sharepoint systems ensuring that SLA’s and KPI’s are met. Provision of administrative support as required.
What will you deliver?
- First point of contact for incoming telephone calls and services requests received by telephone and email
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written and the ability to liaise effectively within and outside the organization
- Interpret and log requests, inputting details into an in-house system, provide tracking and regular updates to the status of the request through to work completion status in line with Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Sort and dispatch calls to engineers or sub-contractors based on the correct skill set, geographical location, and service delivery arrangements
- Manage workload – replanning/reassigning – as required in line with demand
- Plan daily workload and PPM for engineers and sub-contractors using available systems
- Raise Purchase Requisitions/Orders in line with agreed parameters
- Prioritize urgent jobs and plan and dispatch operative/sub-contract support to address the urgent demand
- Escalate any complaints as required and support continuous improvement activity to reduce levels of customer complaints.
What can we offer you?
On offer is a salary of £27,000 dependent upon skills and experience as well as a benefits package, which includes;
- Home working supported after the training period
- Pension Scheme
- 24 days annual leave (+ public holidays)
- Life Cover is equivalent to 1x times the annual salary
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Program and access to mental well-being app
- Employee discount shopping schemes on major brands and retailers
- Gym membership discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- A broad range of learning opportunities, such as professional qualifications, collective/individual training, and personalized support programs
Who are we looking for?
- Understanding of FM business or the willingness to learn
- Good planning and organization skills and the ability to prioritize own workload efficiently
- Excellent telephone manner
- High level of attention to detail
- The ability to work to changing deadlines
- Working knowledge of MS Office including Excel and Outlook
- Experience in using Maximo or similar application
Who are we?
EQUANS is a market leader in the sector with 74,000 employees leveraging 200 years of expertise. With revenues of €12 billion, EQUANS is present in 17 countries – mostly across Europe, but also with significant interests in North America, Latin America, and Australia.
In the UK, & Ireland, all of ENGIE’s activity in technical services & facilities management, energy efficiency, and regeneration are now part of EQUANS. The new entity also includes specialist energy-related capabilities: smart buildings, green mobility, district & embedded energy, and decentralized renewables.