Jobs in Dubai for India
Urgent Jobs in Dubai for Indian, Responsible for providing direction and success to the learning and development strategy for the company. This will include developing a strategic plan, designing and delivering various learning initiatives, and measuring their effectiveness across areas & business of operations focused on strengthening people and organizational capabilities and performance.
The role will focus on creating a future-focused and effective global learning eco-system, which inspires and enables impactful development experiences and shifts in learning mindsets and behaviors.
Further, the role will deliver a world-class L&D service that provides thought leadership and cutting-edge learning tools and solutions. The role will require the incumbent to partner with and influence leaders to optimize L&D resources and integrate L&D into organizational practices to attract talent and build and sustain a skilled, vibrant, and agile workforce.
|Post Name||Learning and Development Executive- HR|
|Salary||AED 6000 To AED 7000 Per Month|
|Education Required||Post Graduate in Human Resources|
GMG is a global well-being company retailing, distributing, and manufacturing a portfolio of leading international and home-grown brands across sport, food, and health sectors.
Its vision is to inspire people to win in ways that make the world better. Today, GMG’s investments span four key verticals: GMG Sports, GMG Food, GMG Health, and GMG Consumer Goods.
Under the ownership and management of the Baker family, it has become a leading global company, affiliated with the world’s most successful and respected brands in the well-being sector. Working across the Middle East, North Africa, and Asia, GMG has introduced more than 120 brands into its markets.
Job Role & Responsibilities for Urgent Job Vacancies in Dubai Today:
- Design and develop a learning and development (L&D) strategy outlining how an organization develops its workforce’s capabilities, skills and competencies, knowledge, and skill to remain successful.
- Identifying the current and future skills requirements of an organization, and creating flexible learning interventions (through digital and other means) to meet the diverse needs of the workforce.
- Setting staff development goals, developing strategies to improve productivity, identifying areas for improvement, and maintaining an adequate workforce.
- Actively searches, creatively designs, and implements effective methods for enhancing performance, and recognizing outstanding performance. Helps the organization in maintaining a consistent culture in the business with regard to training and development.
- Analyze existing training programs to determine whether they provide employees with the skills needed to perform their jobs.
- Prepare a training budget for a department or organization. Communicate with vendors and customers to understand their needs, discuss issues with management, conduct surveys within the company, and determine which types of training are most suitable for the company and the way its employees tend to learn.
- Designing e-learning courses, career plans, workshops, and more. Maintaining budgets and relationships with vendors and consultants.
- Benchmark locally, regionally, and globally on the best practices in Learning management and update the processes and policies accordingly.
- Active & continuous participation with HR business partners and business managers to benchmark the health of various offerings to ensure the organization’s capability towards attracting, selecting, and retaining high-potential employees remains intact & competitive. Work with various stakeholders to promote a high-performance, development-oriented culture.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Implement for Dubai Job Vacancy 2022 for Indian:
- Plan and execute all the milestones in the Learning management cycle.
- Contribute / Should be able to lead to the automation of the Learning Management System in collaboration with HRIS and IT teams.
- Play an active role in developing various communications and interactions with the external teams and manage the internal communication plan for all related matters in the Learning cycle.
- Develop and deliver content related to training, and employee development.
- Develop and run multiple surveys (pulse, temperature check, people survey) across the organization.
- Provide support to line managers in applying various learning techniques, should they face challenges with the implementation.
- Play an active role in training employees across hierarchies on various engagement and coaching techniques, and provide training on levels of performance framework.
Requirements & Skills for Urgent Jobs in UAE 2022:
- Should have hands-on experience in implementing various training, learning & development procedures. Should have independently managed development and deployed a learning cycle for the company.
- Should have the capacity for creative thinking and a strong sense of confidence in communicating with a variety of different types of people.
- Should keep himself/herself updated on industry trends in order to advise senior management and internal stakeholders and enable the creation of effective strategies for promoting people’s growth and their careers.
- Should have a fair understanding of technology platforms available in the work area.
- Should be able to influence stakeholders with a strong and logical mindset, backed by strong domain understanding and its drivers.
- Should be Analytical, Courageous, Attention to detail, and Large Database management. Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Should have driven large projects for the company
Education, Qualifications, and Certificates for Immediate Joining Jobs in UAE:
- Post Graduate in Human Resources / or Psychology
- Learning Management, Talent Management, Organisation Development