Urgent Jobs in Dubai for Indian
Urgent Jobs in Dubai for Indian, The Business Strategy & Operations organization provides business critical insights using analytics, ensures cross-functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps teams drive strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward. We stay focused on aligning the highest-level company priorities with effective day-to-day operations, and help evolve early-stage ideas into future-growth initiatives.
As the Go-To-Market Lead for the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) Sales, you will partner closely with the MENA Managing Director and the MENA leadership team to set the direction for the sales activities in the region, with a focus on business and product strategy, sales execution, and business generation.
In this role, you will support all sales channels and enable the successful delivery of the business plan by creating a business rhythm that allows the management team to set the right aspiration and direction, track performance (including business reviews), identify shortfalls, opportunities, and execute key initiatives in the region.
You will also be responsible to cascade global and regional strategy and programs into MENA and sharing best practices from MENA across other EMEA Emerging Markets and globally. The Go-to-Market Operations (GPM) team ensures Google’s complex and ever-evolving Ads business runs smoothly.
We are instrumental in setting a go-to-market strategy and ensuring flawless execution and operations against the strategy. We have teams embedded in each of the major Ads business areas as well as global teams that work across the business areas. Team members are analytical and strategic, with a pragmatic sense of how to get things done.
|Post Name||Sales Strategy and Operations Manager|
|Expected Salary||AED 14000 To AED 15000 Per Month|
|Address||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
- Manage the creation and delivery of the strategic planning processes including annual planning, global business updates, objectives, key results reviews, supporting quarterly business reviews, and ongoing strategic projects.
- Provide consistent metrics to understand and improve business performance, both revenue, and productivity.
- Work with the country, regional, and global teams to lead and manage major strategic, organizational, and operational initiatives, developing work plans, gathering and synthesizing relevant data, leading analyses, and final recommendations.
- Improve productivity and scalability by designing, piloting, and implementing initiatives that drive business growth or improve efficiency.
- Identify revenue opportunities (e.g., country, sales channel, vertical, product) and develop programs to capture them.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in strategy consulting, project management, and executive communication.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Experience working with data, and navigating ambitious settings within a fast-changing environment.
Experience in sales and/or marketing, structuring, and implementing initiatives with sales teams.
- Ability to lead complex operational and strategic initiatives, with increasing levels of responsibility and independence.
- Ability to present to executive, business, or technically oriented audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible/adaptable in making judgments independently in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent problem-solving and investigative skills.
|Education Required||Bachelor’s degree in Business|
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 hours|