Urgent Jobs in Canada for Foreigners 2022| with Visa Sponsorship
Urgent Jobs in Canada for Foreigners 2022| with Visa Sponsorship, Westlake Pipe & Fittings, a Westlake company (NYSE:WLK), is the second-largest polyvinyl chloride pipe and fittings manufacturer in North America.
Westlake Pipe & Fittings is an industry leader in product development with Certa-Lok® spline-lock technology and product systems that are focused on building a better foundation. To learn more, visit the website at WestlakePipe.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
We believe in creating a supportive and inclusive culture that empowers and encourages our associates to succeed through individual achievement and teamwork.
A career at Westlake Pipe & Fittings is enriched with an innovative spirit, a high work ethic, and rewarding experiences. We foster a culture that supports professional development, personal growth, and opportunities for advancement.
The Customer Service Supervisor oversees the key activities and business processes of the Customer Service Team at Westlake Pipe & Fittings. The primary goal of the Customer Service Supervisor is to lead and provide support to the Customer Service Representatives (CSR) in their day-to-day activities to ensure that WP&F is delivering world-class Customer Service to our customers.
|Post Name||Customer Service Supervisor|
|Expected Salary||CAD 45000 To CAD 50000 Per Year|
|Address||Woodbridge, ON, Canada L4H 1X9|
Duties And Responsibilities
- Improve or establish standard departmental policies and procedures, intended to ensure order accuracy to maintain superior customer service rating
- Conduct performance reviews and provide ongoing feedback and guidance, to coach for peak performance and/or develop action plans for improvement
- Focus on improving communication between Sales, Operations, Planning, and Logistics for an improved customer service experience
- Measure qualitative and quantitative Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the department
- Hold weekly/ bi-weekly team meetings to keep the team updated on various issues
- Manage month-end close activities, confirming all warehouses are billed, noting accruals as needed
- Maintain and manage communication to all outside accounts
- Act as the first level of escalation to resolve urgent customer issues
- Manage billing process for off-site warehouses
- Monitor service level efficiencies in all locations and identify opportunities to improve workflow and efficiency levels
- Effectively communicate and coordinate internal workflow among all internal customers
Education, Experience, And Qualifications
- Bachelor in business or related field preferred
- 5+ years experience in customer service and 2+ years’ supervisory experience preferred
- Overall knowledge of customer service in a manufacturing environment required
- Knowledge and progressive experience in customer service in the pipe and fittings industry preferred
- Demonstrated commitment to continuous improvement
- Ability to translate skills to other employees through training and mentoring
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to relate to others with understanding and empathy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- SAP or JDE experience preferred
|Education Required||Bachelor in Business|
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to touch, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, or crouch.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate as normally based in an office. Some of the work may be required in the operating units which can require the usage of required PPE including safety glasses, hearing protection, etc. May also result in exposure to outside elements and may require the usage of stairs and elevators. Travel including air travel or auto travel may occasionally be required.
- Why do you want this position?
- What’s one of the most important things a successful customer service department needs?
- What’s one of the most challenging things about working in customer service?
- Have you ever received poor customer service before? How did you feel?
- How do you stay current on customer service trends and techniques?
- What do you feel are some of the most important customer service tools?
- How would you define good customer service?
- What makes a good teammate?
- Is there a difference between customer service and customer support?
- What was the last new skill that you learned?
- What’s the most challenging customer service issue you’ve ever faced?
- Why do you feel you’re prepared for a managerial role?
- Have you ever taken feedback from customers about your service? What did they say?
- What kind of customer engagement strategies have you used in the past?
- Have you ever needed to say no to an important client or customer?
- Have you ever trained a customer service representative?
- Was there ever a time you bent the rules to help a customer?
- Tell me about a time you contributed significantly to a team.
- Have you ever worked with customer management software?
- What has contributed to your success as a leader?