Urgent Job Vacancies Near Me, Our client, an international firm based in TECOM, is urgently looking for an Office Administrator who will report directly to the Managing Director whilst supporting the day-to-day administrative requirements of the business.
In this role, you will manage all activities of the Managing Director and ensure the proper functioning of the office. Other responsibilities you will have include:
|Post Name||Office Administrator|
|Company Name||Black Pearl|
|Expected Salary||AED 7000 To AED 8000 Per Month|
|Address||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
- Manage, organize and coordinate all administrative activities to facilitate the smooth running and function of the Office and to ensure work is being executed efficiently, accurately, and promptly.
- Oversee administrative systems that are fit for purpose and used effectively by the team. Develop and implement new administrative systems, such as record management, incoming and outgoing mail, minutes of the meetings, and unified templates throughout the firm.
- Oversee the management and maintenance of the Contact Database, identify and resolve any problems, and prepare a regular status report to ensure the smooth functioning of the database.
- Proofread all external written communication before onward submittal to the Director for signature.
- Hold daily meetings with staff within the Director’s office to manage and monitor workflow, work quality, and effective use of time and human resources across the department.
- Ensure effective information and task sharing across the team.
- Ensure coverage for all business-critical tasks are maintained at all time.
- Manage Admin. Executive and Admin. Coordinator on all aspects of the Director’s instructions and their proper and timely implementation.
- Manage & Maintain the Director’s diary and schedule and follow-up appointments for and on behalf of the Director.
- Prepare event/meeting running orders for Founder and assist on-site with appearances, security checks, and designated VIP entry and exit areas.
- Attend to Founder when in Office and outside
- Prepare and update agendas and prepare pre-meeting notes
- Take dictation and circulate Minutes of Meeting along with the Admin. Executive and share them with the appropriate team members.
- Arrange all bookings and travel requirements, in addition to the organization of all required arrangements for both internal and overseas visits.
- Develop, maintain and regularly review and update office systems, such as electronic central records and storage.
- Provide regular training to existing and new members of the Founder’s Office on the proper implementation of existing systems, and consequently, supervise FO staff to ensure strict adherence to such systems and procedures.
- Prepare periodical reports on staff compliance to office procedures and present the same to management.
- Prepare and regularly update Founder’s Office Procedures Manual and Festival Procedures Manual.
- Coordinate communication between the Founder and VIPS, dignitaries and Royalties, and the Ruling Family.
- Receive queries and explanations, if any, on behalf of the Founder and co-ordinate with the concerned personnel in the Section to provide necessary clarifications
- Respond promptly and efficiently to telephone calls and manage the emails
- Provide information to callers, direct calls to appropriate staff, and place outgoing calls
- Greet and receive visitors of the Founder and ensure proper attention and hospitality are extended at all times, along with the Admin. Executive.
- Attend meetings, make sure complete pre-meeting notes and preliminary research are prepared and take minutes of meetings.
- Keep a record of all expenses and process general accounting record
- keep all contracts up to date
- Undertake additional duties and responsibilities as required during the Festival, as required.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||High School Diploma|
To be considered for the role, you need to meet the following criteria:
- Must have a diploma or a bachelor’s degree
- Good command of the English language
- Must have at least 7 years of high-level Office Management experience
- Must have worked within a busy environment and able to do multiple responsibilities
- Strong typing speed and adept in using Microsoft application
- Willing to work in TECOM
- Willing to work from 9 AM to 6 PM for 5 days a week, but should be flexible to stay outside working hours when needed
- Why do you want to work as an office administrator for our company?
- What do you imagine your day-to-day tasks to look like?
- What type of office environment do you prefer?
- What is your experience with booking travel arrangements and scheduling itineraries?
- Tell me about a time in the past when you had to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- What type of feedback do you prefer?
- What experience do you have with organizational software?
- How would you manage multiple phone calls at the same time?
- Tell me about a time you had to work with a tight deadline.
- Who do you go to when you need help at work?
- What do you do to stay organized?
- What do you love most about being an office administrator?
- Tell me about a time you faced conflict at work. How did you resolve it?
- What would you do if you were tasked to work for multiple managers?
- How does this job help your career goals?