Administrative Assistant Job in Ghana
Urgent Job Vacancies in Ghana, We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidates should be able to assist management and all visitors to the company by handling office tasks,
Providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail, making reservations or travel arrangements, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
To be successful as an administrative assistant, candidates should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate.
They should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly. Administrative assistants must be comfortable with computers, general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication. Most importantly, administrative assistants should have a genuine desire to meet the needs of others.
|Post Name||Administrative Assistant|
|Company Name||American Bureau of Shipping|
|Salary||GHS 5000 To GHS 6000 Per Month|
|Address||Accra, Ghana GA107|
Basic Responsibility for Assistant Jobs in Ghana for Indians:
- Utilizes various systems for tasks such as accounts receivable tracking, billing, and record keeping.
- Ensures proper billing processes are followed and accurate records are kept of department activities.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
- Performs clerical duties such as word processing, mail distribution, filing, record keeping, and faxing.
- May assist in the planning of events and seminars.
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, and cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||High School Diploma|
Basic Skills for Urgent Jobs in Ghana for Filipino Foreigners:
- 0‒2 years of previous related experience
- Strong MS Office experiences, such as word processing and spreadsheet creation
- Proficient clerical skills such as file maintenance, record keeping, and office equipment use.
- Multilingual may be preferred or required.
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
- Excellent arithmetic abilities.
- Good interpersonal, professional, and communications skills for use in person, in writing, and in telephone conversations.
- Prior administrative experience.
- Excellent computer skills, especially typing.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to become familiar with the ABS Health, Safety, Quality, and Environmental Management System.
Benefits of Working in Ghana for Jobs in Ghana with Visa Sponsorship:
Guaranteed Benefits in Ghana:-
Your Ghana benefits management plan will probably include numerous benefits, but we recommend starting with those guaranteed by law. For example, the country celebrates 12 national holidays, and employees should get those 12 days off with pay. All employees are generally entitled to at least 15 days of paid annual leave as well.
Female employees in Ghana usually receive at least 12 weeks of paid maternity leave. Currently, the country does not mandate any paternity leave, but the government is working on passing legislation for five days of paid paternity leave.
Ghana Benefits Management:-
When you’re ready to give out employment perks, you should consider adding supplemental benefits to your Ghana benefit management plan. Additional benefits will encourage employees to work for you for years to come. Ghana currently offers national health insurance that covers basic health services for all citizens. However, you could offer additional health benefits or choose to give employees a monthly stipend for them to find their own health care.
Restrictions for Benefits and Compensation:-
The biggest restriction companies face when trying to give out compensation and benefits is incorporation. You must have a registered entity in the country to hire employees legally unless you work with a global PEO like Globalization Partners. We also act as the Employer of Record, so we’ll be the ones responsible for Ghana’s compensation and benefits laws instead of you. When you choose to work with us, you can manage your company while we manage the risk.
Interview Questions for Administrative Assistant for Jobs in Ghana for Indians Graduates:
- What role do you feel the administrative assistant serves in the office?
- What do you enjoy about being an administrative assistant?
- What software and office equipment are you proficient in using?
- Describe a project you enjoyed working on as an administrative assistant.
- What skills do you believe are most important in the role of an administrative assistant and why?
- Describe a situation in which discretion was needed in your role as an administrative assistant and how you handled it.
- How would you approach a situation in which you were given a task but didn’t receive complete instructions?
- What management style do you prefer?
- What do you believe is the most challenging part of the administrative assistant role?
- Tell me about a time you had to support a large team. Were you successful?