Hotel Jobs in Dubai for Filipino with Visa Sponsorship
|Post Name||Guest Experience Expert (GRC)|
|Company Name||Marriott International, Inc|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8 Hour|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
|Min. Salary||AED 9000 to|
|Max. Salary||AED 10000 Per Month|
Urgent Job Vacancies in Dubai Hotel, Our jobs aren’t just about giving guests a smooth check-in and check-out. Instead, we want to build an experience that is memorable and unique. Our Guest Experience Experts take the initiative to deliver a wide range of services that guide guests through their entire stay.
They are empowered to move about their space and do what needs to be done. Whether processing operational needs, addressing guest requests, completing reports, or sharing the highlights of the local area, the Guest Experience Expert makes transactions feel like part of the experience.
No matter what position you are in, there are a few things that are critical to success – creating a safe workplace, following company policies and procedures, maintaining confidentiality, protecting company assets, upholding quality standards, and ensuring your uniform, personal appearance, and communications are professional.
Doing all these things well (and other reasonable job duties as requested) is critical for Guest Experience Experts – to get it right for our guests and our business each and every time.CRITICAL TASKS
- Actively listen and respond positively to guest questions, concerns, and requests using brand or property specific process (Marriott Bonvoy) to resolve issues, delight, and build trust.
- Address guests’ service needs in a professional, positive, and timely manner.
- Anticipate guests’ service needs, including asking questions of guests to better understand their needs and watching/listening to guest preferences and acting on them whenever possible.
- Assist other employees to ensure proper coverage and prompt guest service.
- Engage guests in conversation regarding their stay, property services, and area attractions/offerings, including social media where appropriate.
- Thank guests with genuine appreciation and provide a fond farewell.
- Welcome and acknowledge each and every guest with a smile, eye contact, and a friendly verbal greeting, using the guest’s name when possible.
- Stay up-to-date on the local area so that you are prepared to provide specific recommendations for guests.
- Communicate recommendations in a way that builds excitement and interest among guests and associates.
- Perform other reasonable duties as requested.
- Have knowledge about all guest rooms, features and amenities plus all services offered by the hotel.
- Attend the daily briefing, daily 15 minutes training and front office monthly meeting.
- Strive to represent Marriott in the most professional manner at all times.
- Take initiative through empowerment to ensure complete guest satisfaction.
- Be familiar with the AM, PM and night check list to ensure smooth daily operations.
- Be punctual and come to the shift 15 min prioir to get ready for the day.
- Arrange transportation (e.g., taxi cab, shuttle bus) for guests/residents/visitors, and record advance transportation request as needed.
- Contact appropriate individual or department (e.g., Guest Arrival, Front Desk, Housekeeping, Engineering, Security/Loss Prevention) as necessary to resolve guest call, request, or problem.
- Follow up with guests to ensure their requests or problems have been met to their satisfaction.
- Manage access to technological devices within public spaces (e.g., television, remote control, computer, Internet, games, etc.) and provide basic troubleshooting assistance or refer to appropriate individual or department (e.g., Engineering, Security/Loss Prevention) as necessary.
- Pass on all the relevant information (including complaints) to the other departments.
- Know how to follow all hospitality guidelines and daily service basics.
- Operate telephone switchboard station in order to answer telephone calls.
- Manage all GXP/ Mobility functionalities and processes and ensure a full usage of the same by all direct reports.
- Take room service orders over the phone, answering any questions regarding the menu, inputting order. into appropriate system, up-selling, following method of payment policies, reading back the order to confirm its accuracy and providing expected delivery time.
- To understand the correct reservation procedures and to take any reservations if required, Be flexible according to the business needs.
- Complete end-of-day activities including posting charges to accounts, running night audit backup, and roll the date.
- Be knowledgeable and promote the Marriott rewards program.
- Be flexible in regard to work schedule.
- Ensure to meet your own guest on a daily baisis to know about the stay. Be engaged. Perform departure calls to the dedicated guest one day prioir to inform about their checkout time/ transportaions etc.
VIP / Concierge services:
- Gather, summarize, and utilize information about the property and the surrounding area amenities, including special events and activities.
- Respond to guest requests for special arrangements or services (e.g., transportation, religious services, babysitting, dry cleaning, entertainment/sporting events, shopping) by making arrangements or identifying appropriate providers.
- Keep yourself informed with all VIP arrivals.
Work with others:
- Support all co-workers and treat them with dignity and respect.
- Develop and maintain positive and productive working relationships with other employees and departments.
Handle sensitive issues with guests with tact, respect, diplomacy, and confidentiality.
Polices and procedures:
- Ensure uniform, nametags, and personal appearance are clean, hygienic and professional.
- Follow company and department policies and procedures.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
- Protect company tools, equipment, machines, or other assets in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers.
- Do the right thing.
Quality Assurance/Quality Improvement:
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
Safty and security:
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Follow property specific procedures for handling emergency situations (e.g., evacuations, medical emergencies, natural disasters).
- Maintain awareness of undesirable persons on property premises.
- Report work related accidents, or other injuries immediately upon occurrence to manager/supervisor.
- Identify and correct unsafe work procedures or conditions and/or report them to management and security/safety personnel.