Business Development Executive Jobs in Dubai for Indians
|Post Name||Business Development Executive|
|Company Name||Manzil Health Care Services|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8 Hour|
|Location||Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
|Min. Salary||AED 6000 to|
|Max. Salary||AED 8000 Per Month|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college.|
Urgent Job Vacancies in Dubai for Indian, The Business Development Executive (BDE) is responsible for promoting and selling Manzil Health programs and services.
Working under the supervision of the Marketing & Business Development Manager, the BDE will primarily focus on growing patient volumes through building relationships with referral sources and the various communities/stakeholders that represent the target market served by Manzil.
The BDE promotes Manzil’s mission as the leading home healthcare provider in the UAE. Works collaboratively with the Marketing & Business Development Team to execute program objectives and goals. Is a professional and knowledgeable representative of Manzil Health Care Services.
- · Promotes existing Manzil Health services and programs across target customer segments with a focus on growing patient volumes and revenue.
- · Helps develop programs and initiatives in targeted communities that align with Manzil’s customer-centric focus and actively participates in the implementation of such programs and services.
- · Helps develop and implement strategies designed to increase awareness of Manzil’s programs and services.
- · Handles incoming patient service inquiries focused on appointment scheduling and coordination with the clinical team to complete patient acquisition.
- · Serves as a key representative as directed for Manzil Health in community health-related meetings. Maintains and develops relationships with key external healthcare-related contacts in the community at large.
- · Accountable to ensure that sales goals & KPIs that have been agreed upon are achieved.
- · Develops and maintains a database of customer and referral provider contacts including; government and private healthcare providers, key hospital contacts, associations, and local healthcare advocates, among others.
- · Helps gather market and competitor intelligence.
- · Prepares and presents to the Marketing & Business Development Manager monthly/weekly reports as directed, and regularly maintains records on all sales outreach activity and the outcomes including any new business or patient inquiries/referrals received.
- · Develops written proposals as requested. To include but not limited to the scope of work, purpose, targeted audience, itemized expense, and expected revenue as appropriate for sponsorship of the approved event.
- · Assists Marketing & Business Development team in participating in community activities; i.e.; mall activity, community health fairs, healthcare conferences, pledge walks and rides, etc.
- · Establishes loyal and meaningful relationships with external and internal customers.
- · Adapts to the team and builds team spirit. Recognizes and rewards the contribution of others, develops and openly communicates self-insight, listens, consults others, and communicates proactively.
- · Takes responsibility for actions, projects, and people, takes initiative, acts with confidence and works under own direction, initiates and generates activity.
Communication – This dimension relates to effectively communicating the needs and requirements of patients, carers, staff, and others to provide excellent care and services.
Personal & People Development – This dimension is about developing oneself using a variety of means and contributing to the development of others during ongoing work activities.
This might be through structured approaches (e.g. appraisal and development review, mentoring, professional, clinical supervision) and or informal and ad hoc methods (such as enabling people to solve arising problems and appropriate delegation.
Health Safety & Security – This dimension focuses on maintaining and promoting the health, safety and security of everyone in the organization or anyone who comes into contact with it either directly or through the actions of the organization. It includes tasks that are undertaken as a routine part of one’s work such as moving and handling.
Service Improvement – This dimension is about improving services in the interests of the users of those services and the public as a whole. The services might be services for the public (patients, clients, and carers) or services that support the smooth running of the organization (such as finance, and estates)
Quality – This dimension relates to maintaining high quality in all areas of work and practice, including the important aspect of effective team working.
Quality can be supported using a range of different approaches including codes of conduct and practice, evidence-based practice, guidelines, standards, and systems. This dimension supports the governance function in organizations – clinical, corporate, financial, information, staff, etc.
Equality & Diversity – It is the responsibility of every person to act in ways that support equality and diversity. Equality and diversity are related to the actions and responsibilities of everyone – users of services including patients, clients, and carers; work colleagues; employees, people in other organizations; the public in general.
Business Development Executive-Specific Competencies:
- · Able to build relationships with referral facilities and other customers.
- · Understands Sales Planning and Monitoring Methodologies.
- · Able to analyze sales data, identify trends and utilize data to refine sales strategy and tactics.
- · Well-versed in utilizing MS Excel, PowerPoint, and other relevant tools.
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college.
2-3 years of healthcare sales and marketing experience.
Job-specific knowledge & Skills:
- · Customer-centered focus
- · Positive Attitude and Willing to Develop New Skills
- · Excellent Presentation skills and effective public speaker.
- · Able to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- · Able to manage difficult situations.
- · Uses own initiative and is able to make decisions.
- · Self-motivated.
- · Fluency in written and spoken English.
- · Microsoft office skills (Word, Powerpoint, and Excel).
- · Arabic Language
- · Salesforce (CRM) experience.
As per the UAE Labor Law.