Urgent Job Vacancies in Dubai 2022
Urgent Job Vacancies in Dubai 2022, Our employees are energetic and dedicated individuals who work in a fast-paced and challenging position that relies on the ability to think and react quickly, formulate creative solutions to pressing problems and serve clients with dedication. Our employees serve as the human voice and personality behind the Citi brand as they provide quality customer service with each and every client interaction.
|Post Name||Service Analyst 1|
|Expected Salary||AED 6000 To AED 7000 Per Month|
|Address||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
- The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is our client’s first point of contact for all their cash transactional and technical queries on their accounts held with Citi Commercial Bank UAE and in exceptional cases accounts held outside UAE.
- The Customer Service Representative will be required to manage a designated portfolio of our CCB clients covering SME & MME clients including Platinum and top tier. They ensure that incoming inquiries are dealt with in an efficient and effective manner.
- The successful candidate for this role will be a highly motivated, enthusiastic, proactive individual who is able to ‘think outside of the box and has a passion for delivering client satisfaction.
- The individual must also display a capability to project management in order to deliver on any ad-hoc project initiatives and service improvements.
- Manage a portfolio of high-profile clients, ensuring all their queries are acknowledged, investigated, and resolved in a timely and professional manner and in line with departmental standards.
- At times, depending on the client, act as their ‘Single Point of Contact’ for all their queries globally.
- Proactively review and resolve problems by conducting necessary analysis, and liaising with internal teams with escalation where required.
- Drive client satisfaction for given portfolio – including regular proactive calls and visits where required.
- Provide RM clients with MIS/scorecards to enable them to understand their transactional and inquiry activity.
- Host review calls to discuss and analyze these and work with clients to improve their productivity & usage of self-service tools where applicable.
- Develop and maintain excellent client contacts and materials, supported by face-to-face customer visits and calls.
- Proactively inform customers about problems (system failures, market issues) and provide regular updates on the resolution of the issue.
- Ensure that all the queries/complaints are logged in the STaRs system and adhere to the SLAs at all times.
- Escalate customer feedback, processing delays, and errors appropriately.
- Coordinate and control special transactions (urgent and high value /tax payments etc) where applicable.
- Keep updated on all new market and regulatory requirements affecting client portfolio/base.
- Ensure adherence to all departmental standards/KPIs and ensure a pristine control environment.
- Complete MCA reviews and Audit Preparation.
- Lead client communications i.e. marketing updates, surveys, etc ensuring the team is aware of the requirements and communications sent within the deadline.
- Actively involved in VOC survey preparation, client survey communications, and own survey response action items with Customer Service Head.
- Workflow management including capacity planning & MIS/KPI reporting.
- Act as SME in products and services, in particular online banking, and be able to present to and train clients to a high standard and help in the reduction of MIFT.
- Lead and work with the team to implement process improvement and reengineering to improve client experience. Also lead team inquiry volume reduction and client experience initiatives i.e. Improving TAT etc.
- Manage complaints management process and ensure our complaints are logged, investigated for the root cause, and the client kept updated to resolution.
|Education Required||Graduate from a reputed institute preferably Business/Finance|
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
- Graduate from a reputed institute preferably Business/Finance.
- Strong knowledge of Commercial bank business and services.
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in a client-facing role.
- Experience in successfully building a trusted network of people to assist in achieving goals.
- Proven track record of managing client relationships and delivering high-quality customer service.
- Must have proficient use of all Microsoft – Applications ( Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint), with very strong computer/technical skills.
Interview Questions for IT Support Analysts:
1. Have you ever dealt with a difficult customer? How did you handle this?
Reveals customer relations skills.
2. Can you tell me about a situation when you used new technology in your job? Was it successful?
Shows candidate’s knowledge of new IT and ability to experiment with new methods.
3. Can you describe the process of troubleshooting?
Demonstrates knowledge and expertise.
4. What makes you qualified for this position?
Demonstrates how the candidate stands out from other applicants and what makes them a valuable asset.
5. Which is more important? Technical knowledge or customer service?
The candidate should view both as important and show an understanding of both principles.