Amazon Jobs in UAE 2022
Urgent Job Vacancies in Dubai 2022/23, We are looking for a payroll specialist who wants to do a complex role, take the payroll experience to another level and help build our rapidly growing company. We are encouraged and driven to improve processes and look for better solutions every day.
The payroll manager’s duties include coordinating payroll activities, collaborating with human resources and accounting departments, directing and supervising payroll staff, and ensuring efficient payroll processing.
To be successful as a payroll manager you should be able to ensure that payroll is processed accurately and in a timely manner. Payroll managers manage all payroll processing duties, coordinate payroll activities, and supervise payroll staff.
|Post Name||Payroll Manager|
|Address||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, and is one of the world’s most valuable brands. It is one of the Big Five American information technology companies, alongside Alphabet, Apple, Meta, and Microsoft.
Amazon was founded by Jeff Bezos from his garage in Bellevue, Washington. Initially an online marketplace for books, it has expanded into a multitude of product categories: a strategy that has earned it the moniker The Everything Store.
It has multiple subsidiaries including Amazon Web Services, Zoox (autonomous vehicles), Kuiper Systems (satellite Internet), and Amazon Lab126 (computer hardware R&D). Its other subsidiaries include Ring, Twitch, IMDb, and Whole Foods Market.
Payroll Manager Responsibility for Payroll Manager Job in UAE for Foreigners:
- Own the payroll processing cycle for a country or a company depending on size and complexity.
- Payroll Balances and controls at input and output (Source to Gross, Gross to Net).
- Payroll Accounting support.
- Complex payroll queries & escalations.
- Supervising the payroll team and assigning duties.
- Directing the collection, computing, and documentation of payroll data.
- Overseeing and reviewing payroll payments and account reconciliations.
- Ensuring records and processes comply with company and legal regulations.
- Vendor operations management.
- Point of contact for stakeholders (Benefits, Compensation, Stock Options, HR Services, Local HR, Recruitment, Accounting, Treasury, and others).
- Coordinating with HR and accounting to verify employee data and accounts.
- Maintaining accurate account balances and detailed records for auditing.
- Monitoring payroll team performance and training new staff.
- Managing and resolving any issues related to payroll.
- Preparing reports and financial statements.
- Projects: process improvement (Six Sigma), country expansions, new payroll setup.
- Lead and develop a team of 6 payroll analysts (Hiring, Coaching).
|Salary||AED 12000 To AED 15000 Per Month|
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Degree in Management|
Payroll Manager Basic Qualification & Skills for Dubai Jobs with Visa Sponsorship:
- 5+ years of experience in Czech Payroll.
- Fluent in Czech and English.
- Previous experience in payroll processing, accounting, or human resources.
- Managerial or supervisory experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and payroll software.
- Advanced Excel (pivot tables, v-lookup, and other formulas).
- Good analytical skills with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong knowledge of payroll processes and relevant legal regulations.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong math and analytical skills.
- Experience with Spanish Labor Code, Taxation, and Social Security System.
Payroll Manager Preferred Qualification & Skills for UAE Jobs for Filipino :
- Deep knowledge of personal income tax legislation, and labor law.
- Familiar with SAP, PeopleSoft, Workday, and ADP software.
- Experience with process transitions.
- Sense of innovation.
Benefits of Working in Amazon for Amazon Jobs in Dubai for Indian Graduates:
Amazon Care is a hybrid virtual and in-person health care benefit available for Amazon employees. Care’s virtual services are available in all 50 states, and in-person care is active in Seattle, Washington, D.C., Arlington, Baltimore, Boston, Dallas, Austin, and Los Angeles, with 20+ more markets coming online.
With many options, employees can choose the benefits that are most valuable for their personal situation. This includes child care and elder care providers. Amazon employees have free access to a network of more than 2 million caregivers, including nannies, babysitters, and special-needs caretakers.
Benefits of Working in the UAE for Dubai Jobs for Experienced for Indians:
The United Arab Emirates UAE has been a popular destination for those looking for an overseas career. Besides the numerous job opportunities, there are many advantages of working here which are favorable to international workers.
One of the major benefits of working here is that your income is virtually tax-free. You get to take home the amount you earn without the obligation of paying anything to the government in the form of tax. This will result in a higher disposable income and access to a better quality of life.
Exposure to a multicultural environment:-
More than 80% of Dubai’s population is made up of ex-pats which means that workplaces will have a diverse workforce where employees will be from different countries. The benefit of working here is that you will get exposure to working with people from different countries and also build a network with people from various nations.
This will help you build the ability to work with people from different cultures and backgrounds. This will be a valuable addition to your skill sets.
Experience in international projects:-
There are many international companies in Dubai, an opportunity to work in these companies you get valuable experience and if you are involved in a high-profile project, you only add to your professional value.
Benefits for employees:-
As an employee, you get access to various benefits. These include health insurance, 30 days of vacation per annum, and airfare for a round trip to your home country. Apart from this, you can have access to housing allowances, salary bonuses, flexible working hours, and allowance for further education. Also, private-sector employees get 30 days of annual leave after completing one year in a job.
English is the main language:-
English is the most widely spoken language in Dubai and is used by the majority of people living and working here including the local population. This makes it easier for international workers to live and work here.
Dubai offers a safe environment with low crime which makes it a safe place to live and work in.