Urgent Foreigners Job in Singapore, The ideal candidate is an experienced leader with a reputation for hiring and developing the best talent. The ideal candidate will have the respect of partners, colleagues, and large client leaders. He or she will have a track record of success at driving top results, leading diverse and cross-functional teams, and representing client needs/perspectives to the product organization.
They will be an exceptionally strong analytical thinker who likely hails from a leading online firm or technology-enabled organization. She or he will have a strong track record of developing and executing business strategies, tactics, plans, processes, systems, and programs.
The ideal candidate will have a reputation for building high-performance teams with a demonstrated ability to sell the value of a media property rather than just the program/price. They will have a track record of closing large complex deals themselves.
He or she should be a strong coach and mentor for the organization and be adept at managing an organization and ensuring excellent communication with international stakeholders.
The successful candidate will have a talent for responding effectively to industry direction, customer needs, and competitive positioning. She or he will thrive in fast-paced dynamic environments and have very strong communication and presentation skills.
|Post Name||General Manager – Southeast Asia, Ads|
|Salary||SGD 8500 To SGD 10000 Per Month|
|Education Required||Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing|
Amazon Ads develops advertising programs that utilize a rich array of advertising products to deliver meaningful business outcomes that help our customers grow. We start with the customer and work backward in everything we do, including advertising. If you’re interested in joining a rapidly growing team that’s building a unique, innovative business with a relentless focus on the customer, you’ve come to the right place.
Amazon Ads is seeking a “builder” located in Singapore to lead Amazon Ads across an emerging set of Southeast Asian countries. This leader is responsible for developing and executing a bold and innovative vision that delights our advertisers and partners by maximizing the return on their marketing investment and helping them grow their businesses.
The organization covers all Amazon Ads products, with a specific focus on Sponsored Ads and Sponsored Display. Internally, this role will partner closely with several teams, including Amazon Consumer, AWS, Twitch, Product, Creative, Ad Tech, and more. Externally, this individual will represent Amazon with the press and industry bodies, lead joint business plan negotiations, and be an active participant at trade events.
This individual will serve as a General Manager of their business, leading a multi-functional organization. They will be comfortable with ambiguity and will lead and innovate towards the future, defining the vision for the business and investment areas. They will lead the organization to be strategic advisors, providing customer insights that drive measurable business outcomes and growth with clients.
They will leverage their experience and high judgment to define organizational strategy, organizational design, processes, tools, and incentives to maximize ROI and accelerate growth.
This individual will invent on behalf of customers, drive execution of strategy, ensuring that the organization is consistently delivering measurable results in advertiser satisfaction, YoY revenue growth, renewal rates, and other operational quality metrics. This individual will partner closely with Amazon leadership to establish joint goals and strategies.
Key job responsibilities:
- Build a high-performance, input-driven, and multi-functional team
- Attract, hire and retain top sales and digital media talent
- Provide strong mentoring and coaching to direct reports
- Elevate skill sets and develop bench strength in the organization
- Determine short and long-range business plans and translate this into action plans
- Create and implement programs and tools that increase performance
2) Grow revenue significantly:
- Develop account, and agency coverage strategy for Southeast Asia
- Drive strategic relationships with Fortune 500-type clients. Build upon prior success in this area to continue to grow this opportunity.
- Partner with Amazon Retail and Ad Product teams on category and product development strategies
3) Serve as Amazon’s Ads industry ambassador:
- Utilize existing client and agency relationships to drive large, long-term deals with top brand advertisers
- Represent Amazon at key industry conferences, trade magazines, and other speaking events
- Drive strategic meetings with senior executives to help set program direction and priorities
- Develop relationships with relevant government and industry bodies
4) Drive product innovation through a thorough understanding and representation of customer and industry trends/needs to ensure Amazon continues to provide a powerful and differentiated value proposition
- Partner with product development to prioritize and build innovative new advertising products to provide a truly better and differentiated advertising business for our customers
- Partner with internal Retail teams to develop strategic relationships across top industry vertical segments including Consumer Packaged Goods, Consumer Electronics and Entertainment
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
- Track record of leading teams across digital advertising, eCommerce, marketing, or related fields.
- 7+ years experience in people management, leading large-scale sales teams.
- 7+ years experience in a client-facing role with a strong focus on data analysis and interactions with key executives.
- Advanced business degree or MBA.
- Educated to degree level, preferably in a technical or analytical discipline.
- Fluent in English.