Urgent Assistant Jobs in Los Angeles 2022/23
About Tutor Perini
Urgent Assistant Jobs in Los Angeles 2022/23, Tutor Perini Corporation is a leading civil, building, and specialty Construction Company that believes integrity, teamwork, and a collaborative approach are fundamental to our business success.
For more than a century, Tutor Perini Corporation’s family of civil construction companies has supported the development and maintenance of infrastructure across our great nation. From coast to coast, notable projects include The Purple Line (D Line) Extensions in Los Angeles, SR 99 Viaduct replacement tunnel in Seattle, East Side Access projects, and the Hudson Yards Platform in New York.
|Post Name||Document Control Administrative Assistant|
|Company Name||Tutor Perini O & G a JV|
|Expected Salary||USD 24 To USD 26 Per Hour|
|Address||Los Angeles, California, United States 90001|
- Maintain, and implemented a Document Control system to provide for consistent storage, distribution, and archiving of construction-related documentation.
- Coordinate with the Manager for document control activities on an assigned contract. This includes record/file management, archiving, document control, ordering office supplies, maintaining office equipment, and performing various administrative tasks.
- Maintain updated records of all approved documents and drawings and their distribution.
- Maintain the documents and drawings without any damage or deterioration with easy traceability.
- Maintain the files and control logs as required by the project.
- Provides general administrative assistance to the project team.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- 3 or more years of experience in construction and general office administration.
- Working knowledge of general office procedures – scanning, copying, filing, and detail-oriented.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Adobe).
- Experience with Contract Management Software – Prolog or equivalent.
- Experience drafting Transmittals, drafting RFIs, etc.
- Must be able to execute expectations of employer and project requirements.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- A “team-player” mentality.
- Ability to keep clear and accurate records and reports.
- Ability to use computers and rapidly input data and retrieve records and information.
- Ability to organize workload and manage filing methods and management techniques.
- Adapts well to changing plans and priorities and demonstrates excellent time-management skills.
- Knowledge of Engineering disciplines like Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, etc. (preferred)
- Tutor Perini builds extraordinary projects and we need exceptional talent. Join us and realize your full potential.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
Covid-19 vaccination requirement
In accordance with Tutor Perini’s duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of serious hazards, we have adopted a COVID-19 vaccination requirement for all new hires. We have implemented this requirement (subject to exceptions required by law) in order to safeguard the health of our employees and their families; our clients; the contractors, vendors, and other parties with whom we regularly interact.