|Post Name||Unskilled Labour Jobs In UK For Foreigners|
|Company Name||Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8 Hour|
|Location||Nottingham, England, United Kingdom NG1|
|Min. Salary||GBP |
|Max. Salary||GBP 21318 Per Year|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
Unskilled Labour Jobs In UK For Foreigners, As a Maternity Support Worker, you will be responsible for working with our Multidisciplinary teams to ensure we are able to provide a high level of care to all those using our service. This will involve supporting women and their families whilst they are inpatients within our local Maternity Service.
As we continue to progress through our journey for improvement we need dedicated, ambitious, and compassionate individuals who are wanting to join our teams. We currently have vacancies on our Labour Suite and are committed to offering Full and Part-time roles.
Main Duties of The Job
- You should have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You should be able to prioritize workload and work well as a member of the team
- Must be able to demonstrate behaviors consistent with the Trust ‘We are here for you’ standards
- Ability to convey written and verbal information accurately
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Is open to suggestions, ideas, and new working practices
- Ability to work flexibly and cooperatively as part of a team, and help others within the team
- Previous experience in support work is desirable.
- Ability to undertake observations and record them accordingly.
- Experience in working with pregnant women is desirable.
- Patients – We will ensure our patients receive consistently high-quality, safe care with outstanding outcomes and experience
- People – We will build on our position as an employer of choice; with an engaged, developed, and empowered team that puts patient care at the heart of everything it does
- Places – We will invest in our estate, equipment, and digital infrastructure to support the delivery of high-quality patient care
- Performance – We will consistently achieve our performance standards and make the best use of resources to contribute to an affordable healthcare system
- Partners – We will support the improvement of the health of the communities we serve through strong system leadership and innovative partnerships to deliver integrated models of care
- Potential – We will deliver world-class research and education and transform health through innovation
- 5 equivalent GCSE passes ( including English Language and Mathematics) or equivalent
- Effective communication skills
- Numeracy and literacy and confidence with ICT
- NVQ level 2/3 or equivalent in health and social care
- Effective time management and prioritization
- Working within a healthcare setting
- Working within NUH
- Healthcare skills observations caring for patients