- Unskilled Jobs with Visa Sponsorship in Europe, As a Transport Driver you, ’ll join a team who are focused and committed to ensuring that all of our customers receive a professional and reliable service.
- We have 4 Schedules of work which cover the Bath and North East Somerset, Bristol, and Somerset Regions, where we attend GP Surgeries, Clinics, and Hospital on a daily basis delivering and collecting supplies and specimens.
- We are looking for someone to work our Bath Schedule working approximately 8.30 am to 4.30 pm each day.
- This post is available from Mid-November due to the current driver Retiring
|Post Name||Transport Driver|
|Salary||GBP 11 To GBP 15 Per Hour|
|Company Name||HCRG Care Group|
|Education Required||High School Diploma|
- You will be required to attend various Departments on the Royal United Hospital site to collect various items, ie Pathology Supplies, Internal Mail, Medical Records, Medical Equipment, Sterile Equipment, and Pharmacy items.
- These items are then delivered to the appropriate location on your schedule of works, whereby you will also be required to collect items for return to the RUH together with specimens.
- You may also be asked to learn any of the other rounds to support and assist as necessary
The Ideal Candidate:
- You will be required to drive a small van and must have a clean license.
- Be a Team Player, but also able to work on your own and ask for assistance when needed.
- Be polite and courteous to all of our customers and staff.
- Able to deal with any situations that can arise.
- Able to undertake specific vehicle maintenance after instruction, ie oil, water, etc
- Drive in different weather conditions.
You will feel valued as a Transport Driver within HCRG Care Group, receiving access to exclusive rewards and benefits including:
- £19081 per annum and access to our group pension
- A works mobile whereby you can access email and various other support material.
- MyWellness – a health and lifestyle platform covering mental health awareness and support, healthy recipes & activity challenges, and access to our free well-being service available 24/7/365 online and by telephone including; counselors, post-trauma incident support, legal, debt, and practical life management helpline, guided self-help, telephonic career coaching, and monthly well-being newsletters
- Access to Reward Gateway – our staff benefits scheme which grants you access to premium offers and discounts on practical spending at national supermarkets and well-known retailers as well as special treats like Virgin Experience Days and Leisure Vouchers
- We are pleased to offer access to Wagestream -which lets you track your pay throughout the month and stream your earned wages into your bank account if you need them. No more high-interest loans or overdraft fees – simply get paid as you go.
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
- Access to a range of courses and e-learning to develop further skills, bespoke career pathways and opportunities to continue your professional development
- Innovative forward-thinking culture with the opportunity to put forward your ideas to contribute to the way we work. You will be encouraged to apply for national funding to drive your initiatives locally to benefit our patients and service users
- Rewarding and supportive teams, you will be recognized and have opportunities to recognize others by nominating for local and national awards annually and taking part in our new virtual “Ask our Executives” event, where you can submit questions to the board and hear updates regularly on company strategy and objectives
- Working in an environment focused on the highest clinical and quality standards with 100% of our rated services considered overall good or outstanding by the Care Quality Commission.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Location||Saint Martin’s, England, United Kingdom LL14 5BH|
About The Company:
We change lives by transforming health and care.
Established in 2006 we are one of the UK’s leading independent providers of community health and care services, working with health and care commissioners and communities to transform services with a focus on experience, efficiency, and improved outcomes.
We deliver and transform adult and children’s community health services, primary care services including urgent care, sexual health, dermatology, and MSK services as well as adult social care and wellbeing services.
From around 500 locations across England, we support communities of many millions and directly help more than half a million people each year – guided by our simple values: we care, we think, we do.
We’re committed to equal opportunities and welcome a broad diversity of talent to apply. We reserve the right to cease any advertising prior to the published closing date for a role that receives a high number of applications.
As a Disability Confident Committed company, we work in partnership with the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) to provide facilities, work environment adjustments, and technical solutions to make our business an inclusive place for all.
HCRG Care Group is committed to safeguarding and protecting the children, young people, and vulnerable adults that we work with. As such, all posts are subject to a safer recruitment process, including the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks. We ensure that we have a range of policies and procedures in place which promote safeguarding and safer working practice across our services.
Interview Question for Transport Driver:
- Why Are You Interested In This Role?
- What Are The Roles Of A Truck Driver?
- What Are The Qualities That A Truck Driver Need To Be Successful?
- What Major Challenges Did You Face During Your Last Role? How Did You Manage Them?
- Describe Your Daily Routine As A Truck Driver?
- Describe Briefly About Your Experience
- What Kind Of Strategies And Mindset Is Required For This Role?
- What Is the Biggest Challenge That You Foresee in This Job?
- How Do You Stay Motivated in Your Work?
- Describe a Time When You Failed in This Role and The Lesson You Learnt?
- Why Do You Feel You are The Most Suited for This Role?
- Share With Us Your Greatest Achievement.
- Why Is It Important To Stop At Weigh Stations That Are Open During Your Shift?
- Have You Ever Been Involved In An Accident?
- Kindly Explain How You Plan And Organize Your Route.
- What Is One Of Your Greatest Strengths?
- Why Do You Want To Work For This Company?
- In Five Years From Now, Where Do You Want To See Yourself?