Unskilled Jobs in USA for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship 2022
Unskilled Jobs in USA for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship 2022, To work under supervision to perform a variety of strenuous unskilled and semi-skilled tasks.
|Company Name||CEMEX USA|
|Expected Salary||USD 18 To USD 20 Per Hour|
|Address||Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, 89115|
- Digging, excavating, trenching, and backfilling
- Keeping facility clean and organized
- Building forms and stripping forms
- Mixing and pouring concrete and castables
- Performing or assisting with minor maintenance and repairs
- Assist in performance of clean-up prior to and after maintenance work
- Adhere to all CEMEX and O.S.H.A. rules and regulations at all times and wear proper safety equipment while on plant grounds
- Meet or exceed company safety standards
- Perform other job responsibilities as assigned by management
- Be able to read, write, and speak English
- High school preferred
- Bilingual a plus
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
- Bilingual a plus
- Continuous exposure to extreme heat, extreme cold, extreme noise, and working outdoors
- Must wear protective equipment while at the location
|Education Required||High School Diploma|
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
- Requires walking, sitting, lifting, pushing, pulling, and climbing to a significant degree
- Heavy Work: Exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 50 pounds or force frequently, and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear, in order to communicate to employees/visitors as well as function safely around heavy rolling equipment
- Must be able to perform all job functions which include, but may not be limited to, pushing, turning, and/or pulling controls
- Must pass DOT physical to include back x-ray, hearing test, and drug/alcohol screen
CEMEX is an EEO/AA (equal opportunity/affirmative action) institution and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital or familial status, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by under federal, state or local law in the programs or activities which it operates.
CEMEX will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all local, state, and federal laws.
CEMEX is an E-Verify participating employer.
Arizona Smoke-Free Act. CEMEX complies with the State of Arizona’s Smoke-Free Act (Arizona Revised Statutes
- 36-601.01). Smoking and/or the use of tobacco or related products is prohibited in and on CEMEX property as well as any building and/or vehicle owned or leased by CEMEX.
CEMEX offers both competitive pay and benefits. Benefits applicable to this position may include but are not limited to, medical, dental, vision, 401(k), Paid Time Off, and Holiday Pay, as well as a comprehensive wellness program to help keep employees and their families healthy and well.
You can learn more about CEMEX Benefits by visiting the CEMEX USA Benefits and Well-Being page. (https://www.cemexusa.com/careers/life-at-cemex/benefits-well-being).
EEO Statement – En Español
CEMEX es una institución EEO/AA (igualdad de oportunidad/acción afirmativa) y no discrimina en base al sexo, edad, raza, color, religión, discapacidad física o mental, credo, origen nacional, estatus veterano, orientación sexual, información genética, identidad de género, o expresión de género en los programas o actividades los cuales opera.
Interview Questions for Labourer:
- Tell me about yourself.
- Why did you choose to work in this field?
- How long have you worked in this field?
- What are you looking for in your next position?
- Why did you apply to work with our company?
- Why are you a good fit for our company?
- What are your salary expectations?
- Are you willing to travel?
- Are you willing to work unusual hours?
- What is your best quality in the workplace?
- What is your greatest weakness in the workplace?
- What qualities do you think are important for this role?
- How do you stay motivated at work?
- Where do you see yourself in five years? In ten years?
- What are three words a friend might use to describe you?
- How have your previous roles prepared you for this position?
- Tell me about the most recent project you worked on.
- Tell me about a past project that presented a challenge, and how you overcame that challenge.
- Tell me about a past project that you are proud of.
- Have you ever encountered an accident while working? What did you do?