Warehouse Worker Jobs in Poland
Unskilled Jobs in Poland for Foreigners, We are looking for an energetic warehouse worker to receive and dispatch merchandise to and from our warehouse. The warehouse worker will load and unload outgoing and incoming delivery vehicles.
You will select products from the warehouse, load, and secure goods to pallets, move inventory to the delivery area, and load merchandise.
You will unload stock from delivery vehicles, and transport it to and store it in designated warehouse positions. You will keep your work environment clean and tidy at all times, and comply with all relevant safety rules, regulations, policies, and procedures.
Warehouse workers work in warehouses where they receive, unpack, arrange and store goods, and gather, pack, prepare and load goods for dispatch. Warehouse workers check stock for damage and wear, report faults and discrepancies to relevant parties, and mark and label stock.
To ensure success you need the ability to follow instructions and operate in an orderly manner. Preferred applicants are hard-working, focused, and have outstanding problem-solving skills.
|Post Name||Warehouse Worker|
|Company Name||Zymetric Sp. zoo|
|Salary||PLN 18 To PLN 20 Per Hour|
|Address||Marki, Poland 05-270|
ZYMETRIC is primarily an experienced distributor of HVAC equipment and solutions. Thanks to an extensive, nationwide sales network,
We provide reliable air-conditioning systems to Polish homes, offices, commercial and industrial buildings as well as public utilities. Furthermore, we provide professional design and investment support, supported by numerous references from Poland and around the world.
The company’s head office with the storehouse, service and training center is located in Marki, near Warsaw. Such location ensures express compliance with all obligations towards partners and customers. ZYMETRIC has 11 regional branches in Poland, thus we actively support the HVAC market in the whole country.
We distribute Midea air-conditioning and ventilation units. It is a leading brand in the HVAC market, which is confirmed by numerous certificates, awards, and references from around the world.
The Midea Corporation has always attached great importance to high quality and top technology, and that is why products under this brand are unequaled in the market in terms of components, technical parameters, and modern technological solutions.
Basic Responsibility for Jobs in Poland for Unskilled Indians:
- performing warehouse works related to servicing all the company’s customers.
- order processing.
- accepting and checking deliveries to the warehouse.
- Ensuring cleanliness, tidiness, and safety of the work environment.
- Loading and unloading delivery vehicles.
- Accepting delivery of inventory.
- Counting and confirming inventory.
- Inspecting inventory for damage and faults.
- Communicating errors to relevant parties.
- working on a forklift truck.
- working with warehouse scanners.
- Marking and labeling stock.
- Storing inventory in an accessible manner.
- Loading and wrapping stock on pallets.
- Building loads with forklift and electronic pallet jack.
- readiness for business trips.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||High School Diploma|
Basic Skills for Poland Jobs for Foreigners for Indians:
- minimum secondary education.
- experience in working as a warehouse worker.
- Work experience as a general laborer, preferably in the warehouse.
- Ability to operate forklift proficiently.
- Completion of a background investigation and drug screening.
- Strong people skills.
- Good moral character.
- knowledge of warehouse software.
- forklift truck license with permission for cylinder replacement.
- computer skills.
- good organization of own work.
- good manners.
- Physically strong, agile and dexterous, and undeterred by heights and adverse climatic conditions.
- Positive work history and ability to maintain solid attendance.
- Available to work extended hours.
- resistance to stress.
- ability to execute commands correctly and quickly.
Benefits of Working in a Company for Unskilled Jobs in Poland for Indian:
- stable employment in a developing company.
- professional development opportunity.
Benefits of Working in Poland for Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Poland for Foreigners:
When an individual plans to move abroad to work in another country, he would obviously look at the benefits he would get as a worker. If you are thinking of an overseas job in Poland, these are the work benefits you should be aware of.
Working hours and paid time off:-
The working hours in Poland are 40 hours per week and 8 hours per day. Weekly overtime is not allowed to exceed 48 hours per week or 150 hours per year.
Employees are entitled to 20 days of annual leave if they employee has been employed for less than 10 years. If the employee has been employed for 10 years or more, then he is entitled to 26 days of annual leave.
Leave of Absence:-
Employees are entitled to 20 or 26 days of paid vacation per year. Employees who have worked for less than ten years (for one or more employers) are entitled to 20 days of leave, whereas those who have worked for ten years or more are entitled to 26 days. For each month worked, employees who are hired for the first time accumulate 1/12 of their yearly leave time.
Social security benefits:-
While working in Poland, you must contribute to the local social security system. Sickness, disability, old age, and accident insurance are all covered by the country’s social security system. You are entitled to the same benefits as Polish citizens as a result of your contribution.
Healthcare in Poland is delivered to beneficiaries through a healthcare system funded by the public which is called the Narodowy Fundusz Zdrowia. This public healthcare is free for all workers and their families.
Apart from this, private healthcare is very popular here and most of employers offer private health insurance to overseas workers and their families.
Each employer usually has a preferred private health care provider and builds a package for their employees with them. You can choose from a variety of company-sponsored plans, ranging from the most basic to those that cover specialized health care, and you can usually insure your spouse and children as well.
Sick leave and pay:-
For the first 33 days of sick leave in a calendar year, you should be paid at least 80% of your average salary (14 days for those aged 50 or older). Your employer will cover this expense. Following that, the employee gets given a sickness allowance at the same rate of 80% for each day of absence, or 100% in some situations, by the social security system.
It’s a popular benefit that assures a life insurance plan for a set amount of time if offered by your company. Please ensure to check the time period it covers while making your selection. It may last longer than your work with the company, and you may be required to pay full contributions yourself after that.
Interview Questions for Warehouse Worker for Unskilled Jobs in Poland for Filipino:
- Tell me about yourself.
- Do you have any experience with heavy machinery?
- Describe a time you have made a mistake at work; how did you handle it?
- Can you perform to a high level of accuracy?
- Safety is important in a warehouse, what safety considerations do you think there are?
- Where do you see yourself in a year?
- Have you worked as part of a team before?
- How do you handle working under pressure?