|Company Name||Hyatt Regency|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8 Hour|
|Location||Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands 1102|
|Min. Salary||EUR 1300|
|Max. Salary||EUR 1500 Per Month|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
Bartending with love provides happiness for the soul’ is what Mama says. She is looking for a passionate Bartender who adds a personal touch to the excellent guest experience at the bar. Someone who loves wine, spirits, cocktails, and everything that revolves around bartending. A multi-tasking centipede with a flexible mindset. Someone who will go out of his/her way to make sure Mama’s guests feel at home.
What does the ROLE entail?
- Being familiar with all food and beverage items on the outlet menu
- Delivering exceptional, friendly, courteous, and professional guest service at all times
- Taking beverage orders from guests, upselling wherever possible
- Preparing and serving beverages according to the established standards and service sequence
- Following standard recipes and minimizing waste to ensure the beverage cost is in line with the budget
- Being flexible, meeting special guest requests for specific preparation methods and ingredients
- Ordering beverage ingredients based on par stocks and as required by the Management
- Utilizing the outlet point-of-sales system, ensuring all sales are properly recorded, following correct procedures for ordering, voiding, or correcting items
- Completing opening and closing duties as assigned
- Handling all guest and internal customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily
- Treating all operating equipment and supplies carefully to minimize damage and reduce wastage
- Assisting in inventory-taking as required, and in resolving any discrepancy in beverage inventory.
What Mama has to offer:
- A great place to work in lovely Amsterdam East
- 12 free nights at Hyatt hotels globally every year
- A guest experience with a complimentary overnight stay, cocktails & dinner for two
- Work perks: training opportunities, career planning, discounts all over the world, social activities
- An entry to Hyatt, a place where we care for people so they can be their best
- International working experience with future international transfer happily facilitated.
- You have at least 2 years of F&B experience, ideally working at a high-end bar within a Hotel;
- You are familiar with cocktail preparation and wine service, and also have great barista skills;
- You love being behind the bar and showcasing your skills, and do it with your own flair;
- You know all about HACCP;
- You are available full-time and able to work a flexible schedule;
- You have good language and communication skills in English, and preferably in Dutch as well;
- You are legally allowed to work in the Netherlands, holding an EU/EEA passport or a valid work permit for the country (we do not assist with Visa/permit applications).
The restaurant MAMA MAKAN and its bar are located inside the Hyatt Regency Amsterdam. The hotel features 211 guestrooms, including 13 suites on the beautiful Sarphatistraat in Amsterdam East. A place designed around the power of meaningful connections; a place for dynamic interactions.