|Post Name||Cleaning Operative|
|Company Name||Atalian Servest UK & Ireland|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8 Hour|
|Location||Leek, Groningen, Netherlands 9312 PA|
|Min. Salary||EUR 1200|
|Max. Salary||EUR 1400 Per Month|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
We are currently recruiting for a Cleaning Operative to join our passionate and driven Cleaning team based at our client’s site in Leek.
The Atalian Servest workforce is made up of 30,000 passionate, responsive, and knowledgeable colleagues, all of whom deliver sustainable and award-winning FM solutions to our clients.
With over 20,000 employees, our cleaning division works with virtually every sector in the UK and Ireland. Specializing in enhanced hygiene services, janitorial/housekeeping, daily cleans, window cleaning, and consumables, our experienced teams ensure our client’s premises are kept at the highest presentation standards, while also ensuring the safety of building users.
- Access to Wagestream – a financial well-being tool
- Wide range of retail discounts
- Discounted gym membership
- Join our Cycle to Work scheme
- Access to “CHROMA”, our internal colleague-led diversity and inclusion community – join a committee or take part in our events
- Access to internal Mental Health First Aiders
- Immediate access to “Opportunity” our internal Learning and Development platform
- Required professional membership fees paid for
- Win monthly Atalian Servest Superstar Awards
- Key duties may include vacuuming, dusting, sweeping and mopping floors, and cleaning toilets, car park, warehouse, and yard areas.
- To be polite, professional, and friendly at all times with customers, clients, and colleagues.
- To ensure the highest level of customer care is always adhered to.
- To demonstrate a can-do attitude towards individual customer requests and strive to exceed customer expectations.
- To ensure standards of cleaning and hygiene in the work area meet or exceed the standard applicable to the site/ unit.
- To actively gain customer feedback, pass the information gained on to your line manager.
- Experience is preferred but not essential as training will be provided.
- Experience in working within a team.
- You will be able to work to deadlines and prioritize as well as be flexible with working hours and days.
How to apply
If you are interested to join a business that encourages professional development, career progression, and the chance to work with inspirational people then please click apply!
Alternatively, if you know someone whom you feel would be a good fit for this vacancy, click the link below to refer them and you could win up to £500! (T&Cs apply)