Unskilled Jobs in Germany for Foreigners
Unskilled Jobs in Germany for Foreigners, As our Cleaner, you are responsible for operating our washing room where growing equipment is cleaned, and for the general cleanliness of the facility.
You will work in one of our Infarm Growing Centres, where we produce plants at scale using our vertical farming techniques. You are well organized and reliable, able to understand and follow clear processes and instructions, and like being hands-on with your day-to-day work.
|Expected Salary||EUR 1500 to EUR 1800 Per Month|
|Address||Pfungstadt, Germany 64319|
- Operate tunnel washing machine to automatically clean growing trays and other materials generated by the production process.
- Manually jet wash inlay trays from our farms to high levels of hygiene.
- Check whether cleaning processes have been effective throughout the day.
- Carry out general cleaning of floors and surfaces at the end of daily production.
- Return cleaned items to the correct locations once dry and ready for reuse.
- Ensure the safety of yourself and others by following Health and Safety and Food Safety guidelines, particularly around the use of cleaning products.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||High School Diploma|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
- Valid working visa and driver’s license.
- Working knowledge of either German or English.
- Strong attention to detail and a good eye for cleanliness and hygiene.
- Confident and comfortable working alone as well as part of a team.
What We Offer:
- Stay up-to-date: Regular Global & Regional All-hands meetings and Lunch & Learn sessions.
- Meet your colleagues: Join our employee resource groups or (virtual) company activities.
- Take some time off: 30 days of annual paid time off, and an extra day off on your birthday.
- Be well: 24/7 Professional Counselling and various internal Health & Wellness initiatives (Yoga, Diet & Nutrition, and many more).
- Travel to Work: Subsidized Public Transport Reimbursement and Subsidized Swapfiets Bike Program.
- Enjoy your meal: Subsidized meal vouchers, snacks & drinks.
- Save Up: Subscribe to your corporate pension scheme and look out for corporate discounts with more than 800 brands.
Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting-edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
- Why Are You Interested In This Role?
- What Are The Roles Of A Cleaner?
- What Are The Qualities That A Cleaner Needs To Be Successful?
- What Major Challenges Did You Face During Your Last Role? How Did You Manage Them?
- Describe Your Daily Routine As A Cleaner?
- Describe Briefly About Your Experience?
- What Kind Of Strategies And Mindset Are Required For This Role?
- What Is The Biggest Challenge You Foresee In This Job?
- How Do You Stay Motivated At Work?
- Describe A Time You Failed In This Role And The Lesson You Learned?
- Why Do You Feel You Are Qualified For This Role?
- Share With Us Your Greatest Achievement
- What Is Your Experience Like With Demanding Clients?
- On Duty, A Guest Is Angry. What Will Be Your Approach?
- In Cleaning, Which Activity Do You Enjoy The Most?