Cleaner Jobs in Germany
If You Want Unskilled Jobs in Germany for Cleaner, We are hoping to employ a mindful cleaner to join our group. Here, you will be expected to tidy surfaces, vacuum and mop floors, and clean windows. The cleaner ought to likewise have the option to eliminate stains from different surfaces.
To find lasting success as a cleaner, you ought to have the option to finish relegated responsibilities within the specified period. At last, a top-performing cleaner ought to be in great shape and ready to perform with negligible management.
Cleaners guarantee that the spaces to which they are allowed stay clean and precise. Cleaners work in different settings including workplaces, homes, and public spaces.
|Company Name||MILES Mobility|
|Expected Salary||EUR 1200 to EUR 1500 Per Month|
|Address||Berlin, Germany 10178|
Responsibility for Getting Unskilled Jobs in Germany for Indians:
- As a special cleaner, you are the expert for all hard cleaning cases in our fleet and face new challenges every day with your professional equipment.
- You fulfill all kinds of special orders, such as preparing and placing vehicles for special occasions.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||High School Diploma|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
Skills for Getting visa Sponsorship Jobs in Germany for Indians:
- You are well acquainted with Berlin and ideally already have experience in building cleaning, vehicle preparation or similar.
- You should not be afraid of heavy soiling inside and outside the vehicle.
- You are in possession of a valid category B driver’s license.
- You speak fluent German and/or English.
- In addition to your attractive basic salary, we offer you a performance-based bonus program
- We offer you flexible working hours.
- Our vision is: MAKE EVERY DRIVEN MILE A SHARED MILE. We work every day to realize this vision and everyone contributes a little to it.
- We all pursue the same goal: to make MILES big and successful and you can feel this spirit with us from the first second.
- We love our brand: MILES goodies are welcome accessories and suit everyone:m.
- You will quickly notice what “high impact” means for us: You can quickly take on a lot of responsibility, contribute your ideas and enjoy the openness of all colleagues. You can critically question processes and thus contribute to bringing MILES forward bit by bit and to further developing yourself.
- Data is our source of truth: We work based on numbers, data, and facts. This is how we make our decisions and give all employees transparency about our status quo and our development goals.
- We are car sharing with extra ♥. At MILES, part of the turnover is invested in regional and social projects, as we are actively committed to the well-being of our society and the environment #milescharity.
- Feedback and further development: Our internal blog contains a lot of inspiration on a wide variety of topics. Our HR and leadership team will support you in developing yourself, your skills, and your strengths.
MILES Mobility is the largest independent car-sharing provider in Germany and charges by the driven kilometer, not by the minute. #milesnotminutes Its offering includes kilometer-based car sharing, van sharing, and rates for flexible daily rentals – all available in a stationless free-floating system.
MILES believes in a world where mobility is shared, sustainable, and accessible to everyone, and its offering creates an alternative to private car ownership. The goal is to be part of the personal mobility mix and improve urban life.