unskilled jobs in dubai with visa sponsorship 2022, Our Company is looking for a professional, high-energy bartender with excellent communication skills to serve classical cocktails and exciting new beverages to our customers.
The bartender will greet customers, learn about their preferences, answer questions, recommend menu items, and prepare and serve beverages and food. You will also upsell items, create recipes, utilize proper equipment and ingredients, and handle basic cleaning duties.
To succeed as a bartender, you should have a neat appearance and an engaging, friendly personality. You should be efficient, observant, knowledgeable, and personable.
Responsibilities for bar set-up, mixing of drinks, service, and clean-up for catering bar functions. In so doing, is expected to direct all effort toward guest satisfaction, the achievement/maintenance of division standards, and profit maximization.
|Address||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
|Company Name||Marriott International, Inc|
SCOPE / BUSINESS CONTEXT:
- A Full-Time position based at JW Marriott Marquis Dubai.
- Number of Direct Reports – 3
- Titles of Direct Reports –Supervisor, Asst. Manager, Manager
Skills and Knowledge for Unskilled Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship 2022:
- Guest satisfaction awareness
- Impeccable standards of appearance
- Honesty and integrity above reproach
- Able to accept constructive criticism
- Total Commitment
- Audio Visual Level I
- Computer knowledge I
- Diploma or Degree in Hotel Management
Duties for Marriott Hotel Job Vacancy in Dubai:
- Punch in, as scheduled, ready to work, and according to Grooming Standards.
- Check for leaders for required setup and type of service assignment.
- Has the bar set up “ready to go” 15 minutes before the function is scheduled to start?
- This involves An adequate supply of the following (to last through the duration of the function, if possible). Ice, water, mixer, and all ingredients necessary for preparing drinks. Glasses, garnishes, napkins, and side towels. Matches/ashtrays cigarettes.
- Perform cashier duties, if required. This involves handling tickets and cash as per Marriott International Food and Beverage SOP.
- Prepare and serve drinks as per Marriott standards, and policies and procedures using a jigger at all times.
- Never leave your bar during a function unless properly relieved by another bartender or the captain/maître d
- At all times the bar area should be maintained in a clean and organized condition. Practice “clean as you go”.
- After the function is over and the guest has left the room, break down and thoroughly clean the bar.
- Ensure the proper storage of liquor, fruit, and equipment, all liquor is to be secure.
- To comply with all local laws and regulations.
- When requested, is ready to work as a waiter/waitress as well.
- To have a clean uniform and impeccable personal grooming in compliance with company standards.
- To be at the assigned work area, in uniform, and ready to work at the time that is scheduled.
- All Event Operations bartenders will be required to completely familiarize themselves with the location of each of the function rooms and related areas and the various workable types of setup to include the following: school style, theatre style, conference style, U-Shape, Hollow square, Hollow rectangle, Banquet style, T-Shape, E-Shape, Different types of buffet set up, Coffee Trolley.
- Set up, service, breakdown, and vacuuming of all department functions to include: meetings, breakfast, lunch, dinner, receptions, banquet hall cleaners, dances/concerts, exhibits, general cleaning of all areas and vacuum, and outdoor catering.
- Set up and handle tables, i.e. rounds, rectangles, ovals, schoolroom, etc.
- Each bartender will be responsible for attending menu class before each of their designated function with the supervisor/managers being able to obtain better food and beverage knowledge.
- To introduce one’s self to the guest on one’s station and project a warm cheerful, enthusiastic desire to be of service.
- Wear a name tag as part of the proper uniform, as well as no excessive jewelry to be worn while working.
- To comply with all safety regulations and company policies as outlined in the Employee’s handbook.
- To assist customers whenever possible.
- To attend meetings when scheduled.
- To perform all other reasonable as requested by the management.
- Ensure that all props after each function is stored back in the designated area and handled with great care.
- To ensure that all bar equipment, fixture, and furniture are handled with great care.
- To create a good working relationship with co-workers and maintain a courteous attitude towards the management and all the employees and guests of the hotel.
- To bring any issues that may occur or any special requests by guests to their supervisor’s attention as soon as possible.
- To provide the best possible proper service to guests of this hotel at all times.
- To practice constantly the “Clean as you go” policy to uphold the highest sanitation standards.
|Salary||AED 2000 To AED 3000 Per Month|
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||High School Diploma|
OTHER Safety and Security
- Report work-related accidents, or other injuries immediately upon occurrence to the manager/supervisor.
- Follow company and department safety and security policies and procedures to ensure a clean, safe, and secure environment.
- Notify Loss Prevention/Security of any guest reports of theft.
Policies and Procedures for Bartender Jobs in Dubai Hotels:
- Follow company, hotel, and department policies and procedures.
- Follows Marriott International Hotels Limited Regional Office policies and procedures
- Protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers.
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary materials and information.
- Ensure uniform, nametags, and personal appearance are clean, hygienic, professional, and in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Protect company tools, equipment, machines, or other assets in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors and Management.
- Working hours as required to do your job but normally not less than 48 hours per week.
- Actively listen and respond positively to guest questions, concerns, and requests using brand or property-specific processes (e.g., LEARN, JW Symphony of Service) to resolve issues, delight, and build trust.
- Assist other employees to ensure proper coverage and prompt guest service.
- Anticipate guests’ service needs, including asking questions of guests to better understand their needs and watching/listening to guest preferences, and acting on them whenever possible.
- Address guests’ service needs in a professional, positive, and timely manner.
- Engage guests in conversation regarding their stay, property services, and area attractions/offerings.
- Thank guests with genuine appreciation and provide a fond farewell.
- Welcome and acknowledge each and every guest with a smile, eye contact, and a friendly verbal greeting, using the guest’s name when possible.
- Supply guests/residents with directions and information regarding property amenities, services, hours of operation, and local areas of interest and activities.
- Answer telephones using appropriate etiquette including answering the phone within 3 rings, answering with a smile in one’s voice, using the callers’ name, transferring calls to the appropriate person/department, requesting permission before placing the caller on hold, taking and relaying messages, and allowing the caller to end the call.
- Speak to guests and co-workers using clear, appropriate and professional language.
- Talk with and listen to other employees to effectively exchange information.
Working with Others:
- Support all co-workers and treat them with dignity and respect.
- Handle sensitive issues with employees and/or guests with tact, respect, diplomacy, and confidentiality. Develop and maintain positive and productive working relationships with other employees and departments.
- Partner with and assist others to promote an environment of teamwork and achieve common goals.
Quality Assurance/Quality Improvement:
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards, e.g. GuestVoice and JW Marriott Brand Standard Audit.
- Enter and locate work-related information using computers and/or point of sale systems.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift.
- Read and visually verify information in a variety of formats (e.g., small print).
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.