Unskilled Jobs In Canada With Visa Sponsorship 2022 :: $20/Hour, As our Dishwasher you are responsible for operating our washing area where growing equipment is cleaned.
You will work in one of our Infarm Growing Centers, where we produce plants at scale using our vertical farming techniques. You are well organized and reliable, able to understand and follow clear processes and instructions, and like being hands-on with your day-to-day work.
|Salary||CAD 15 To CAD 20 Per Hour|
|Education Required||High School Diploma/ GED|
- Manually wash & disinfect trays/boxes from our farms to high levels of hygiene.
- Check whether cleaning processes have been effective throughout the day.
- Carry out general cleaning of floors and surfaces in designated areas at the end of daily production.
- Return cleaned items to the correct locations once dry and ready for reuse.
- Ensure the safety of yourself and others by following Health and Safety and Food Safety guidelines, particularly around the use of cleaning products.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned which are reasonably within the scope of the activities listed above.
- Experience and willingness to work in a fast-paced production environment with repetitive tasks, heavy loads, standing and bending for extended periods of time
- A high school diploma or equivalent GED required
- Strong attention to detail and a good eye for cleanliness and hygiene
- Confident and comfortable working alone as well as part of a team
- Comfortable working in a repetitive in nature environment following SOPs (standard operating procedures)
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to handle prolonged periods of walking or standing.
- Must be able to lift, carry, and place up to 60 pounds at a time.
- Must be able to work days, nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, and wipe frequently.
- Must frequently immerse hands in water.
- Must be able to work in a hot and damp environment.
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to join Infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits fully paid medical, dental, and vision for eligible employees
- 20 days of accrued paid time off annually
- Retirement savings plan with company matching contributions
Who We Are:
Today, with cutting-edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of their background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints help us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together.
Infarm is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Inform does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, provincial or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Inform also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
Your health and ours are very important to us! In times of COVID-19, we have fully adapted and digitized our application process so we can continue to be there for our applicants. Stay healthy!
To all recruitment agencies: Infarm does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Infarm employees. Infarm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Location||Calgary, Alberta, Canada T3J 3T9|
Interview Questions for Dishwasher/Cleaner:
- Why Are You Interested In This Role?
- What Are The Roles Of A Dishwasher?
- What Are The Qualities That A Dishwasher Needs To Be Successful?
- What Major Challenges Did You Face During Your Last Role? How Did You Manage Them?
- Describe Your Daily Routine As A Dishwasher?
- Describe Briefly About Your Experience?
- What Kind Of Strategies And Mindset Are Required For This Role?
- What Is The Biggest Challenge You Foresee In This Job?
- How Do You Stay Motivated At Work?
- Describe A Time You Failed In This Role And The Lesson You Learned?
- Why Do You Feel You Are Qualified For This Role?
- Share With Us Your Greatest Achievement
- What Are Your Methods For Stain Removal On Dishware Or Silverware When The Dishwasher Doesn’t Remove Them?
- What Are The Common Instructions For Using A Potent Solvent Like Commercial Chemicals?
- What Care Is Required When Using Bleaching Ceramics?