Unskilled Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship 2022
Unskilled Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship 2022, Home to Bega – Peanut Company of Australia (PCA), our Kingaroy site processes and markets high-quality peanut products and is Australia’s leading supplier of peanuts to domestic and overseas customers. We have an opportunity for a Food Plant Cleaner to join our team at our Kingaroy site.
The Food Plant is divided into two production areas, one processes raw peanuts, and the other provides finished ready-to-eat products for our consumers.
To enable the high standards of food hygiene needed in these areas, the Food Plant Cleaner supports the production team by ensuring high standards of cleanliness and hygiene in non-production areas and the associated general environment.
As well to the essential cleaning tasks there are additional opportunities for the right candidate to gain experience in the production areas.
|Post Name||Food Plant Cleaner|
|Company Name||Bega Cheese Limited|
|Expected Salary||AUD 18 To AUD 20 Per Hour|
|Address||Kingaroy, Queensland, Australia 4610|
- Maintaining hygiene and cleanliness in all Food Plant (BP, VA, PX) lunchrooms and smoko areas. i.e. mop floors, empty bins, wipe down tables daily
- Ensure that hygiene and cleanliness are maintained in all Food Plant washrooms and toilets
- Maintaining the cleanliness and hygiene in the Food Plant office i.e., empty bins, mop floors, etc.
- Ensure all sanitizer bottles are in good order and full
- Working with the local laundry supplier ensure that the Value Adding and Phoenix uniforms are collected and returned to the agreed schedule
- Have a positive relationship with the store’s team to ensure that all cleaning and sanitation supplies are maintained at the agreed stock levels and readily available for use when needed
- Experience in a similar role – previous cleaning experience in a food manufacturing, hospital, catering etc would be highly desirable
- Must have full/unlimited working rights in Australia with no restrictions
- Ability to pass a “fit for work” assessment, including drug test
- Motivated and great working attitude
- Reliable with transport available to attend work
- Ability to uphold Safety and quality requirements as a core value
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
The Bega Story
Bega Cheese Group is home to many trusted and iconic food and beverage brands. Whether it’s VEGEMITE on toast, a Big M on the go, or a Zooper Dooper on a hot day – you’ve probably grown up enjoying the iconic products we proudly manufacture every day at the Bega. Being recently named in the Top 10 Strongest Australian Brands of 2022, our vision is to become
The Great Australian Food Company!
Our growth story of becoming a successful ASX listed company with an annual turnover in excess of $2 billion and approximately 4,000 employees, is made possible by our dedicated workforce who live and breathe our values every day. We have a strong regional focus and proudly support the communities where we work, live, and play.
At the Bega, we are proud of our heritage and will continue to build great opportunities to encourage our people to develop and thrive. Come and be a part of our success story as we continue to build The Great Australian Food Company!
|Education Required||High School Diploma|
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
Life at the Bega
Company culture and our values are very important to us. From flexible working arrangements and regular social catch-ups, we’re committed to fostering a supportive and agile work environment for our team.
- Join a dedicated, forward-thinking, and innovative culture
- Grow with us, through opportunities for career development and progression
- Contribute by giving back to your community through charities we partner with
- Access to mental and physical health programs through our wellbeing portal and programs
- Enjoy excellent employee benefits, including flexible working, purchased leave options, and salary continuous insurance
At Bega, diversity and inclusion are a business priority, we want everyone to be themselves regardless of their background, religion, sexual orientation, age, or gender so we can truly reflect the customers and communities that we serve.
No matter how you identify, we encourage talented people from all backgrounds, abilities, and identities to apply for roles at the Bega.
- Why Are You Interested In This Role?
- What Are The Roles Of A Cleaner?
- What Are The Qualities That A Cleaner Needs To Be Successful?
- What Major Challenges Did You Face During Your Last Role? How Did You Manage Them?
- Describe Your Daily Routine As A Cleaner?
- Describe Briefly About Your Experience?
- What Kind Of Strategies And Mindset Are Required For This Role?
- What Is The Biggest Challenge You Foresee In This Job?
- How Do You Stay Motivated At Work?
- Describe A Time You Failed In This Role And The Lesson You Learned?
- Why Do You Feel You Are Qualified For This Role?
- Share With Us Your Greatest Achievement
- What Is Your Experience Like With Demanding Clients?
- On Duty, A Guest Is Angry. What Will Be Your Approach?
- In Cleaning, Which Activity Do You Enjoy The Most?
- Are You A Team Player?
- As A Cleaner, What Is You’re Your Key Strength?
- While Cleaning, You Might Across Private Information Of The Guests. What Is Your Duty In This Regard?