Driving Jobs in USA, Do you like the thought of spending your workday on the road? Do you have an eye for detail and a commitment to punctuality? If so, consider becoming U-Haul’s newest Transfer Driver!
In this role you will help support the U-Haul community by transporting equipment to and from the repair shop, ensuring customers can continue to receive the highest quality of care.
|Post Name||Transfer Driver|
|Company Name||U-Haul Moving & Storage at Normandy Blvd|
|Expected Salary||USD 65000 To USD 70000 Per Year|
|Address||Jacksonville, Florida, United States 32205|
U-Haul offers Transfer Drivers:
- Career stability
- Opportunities for advancement
- Health insurance & Prescription plans if eligible
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick days if eligible
- Life insurance
- MetLaw Legal program
- MetLife auto and home insurance
- Discounts on Apple products, Dell computers, cell phone plans, hotels, and more
- 401k and Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- 24-hour physician available for kids
- Dental & Vision Plans
- Subsidized gym/fitness membership if eligible
- Business and travel insurance
- YouMatter EAP
- LifeLock Identity Theft Protection
- Critical Illness/Group Accident Insurance
Transfer Driver Primary Responsibilities:
- Fill in receipt and intake paperwork
- Transport U-Haul equipment between centers and repair shop
- Perform visual inspections of equipment
- Maintain a driver log
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||High School Diploma|
Transfer Driver Minimum Qualifications:
- Valid Driver’s License
- DOT Certification—can be sponsored by U-Haul
The work involves moderate risks or discomforts which require special safety precautions, e.g. working around moving parts, machines, fumes, or irritant chemicals. May be required to use protective clothing, or gear such as masks, goggles, gloves, or shields.
The work requires some physical exertion such as long periods both indoors and outdoors of remaining stationary, traversing spaces, repositioning to reach and use tools, and moving a minimum of 50 lbs assisted or unassisted.
AMERCO and its family of companies, including U-Haul, have strived to create a culture of health and wellness. As of February 1, 2020, and consistent with applicable state law, no AMERCO or U-Haul company will hire individuals in states where it may lawfully decline to hire individuals who use nicotine products.
By continuing with this application, you are indicating that, if hired, you consent to nicotine screening in the future. This policy will not apply to team members hired before February 1, 2020.
U-Haul is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, provincial, state, or local law.
Individual accommodations are available on requests for applicants to take part in all aspects of the selection process. Information obtained during this process will only be shared on a need-to-know basis.