Driver Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
Unskilled Driver Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship 2022, DHL is the global leader in Supply Chain Management and we keep the world moving. Our expert teams work together to deliver for our customers across a range of industries including retail, automotive, healthcare and more, so they can deliver to their customers.
By joining our team, we will offer you a competitive salary, ongoing funding of your CPC and medical, an industry-leading benefits package including up to 25 days paid annual leave plus Bank Holiday and a safe, secure working environment where you’ll be surrounded by a diverse and talented team… and that’s just the beginning.
|Post Name||Class 1 Driver|
|Expected Salary||GBP 40000 Per Year|
|Address||London, England, United Kingdom W1F 8ZZ|
What about your role?
As a DHL Supply Chain Driver, you will be playing your part in keeping the world moving by safely and efficiently delivering goods to our customers. We need you to:
- Be an Ambassador for DHL Supply Chain, have a Can Do, Right First Time and Passionate approach to your role
- Enjoy working as part of a successful team
- Drive in a safe and efficient manner in line with Drivers’ Hours and Working Time Directive regulations
- Comply with our health and safety standards at all times, ensuring adherence to The Highway Code, road safety rules and vehicle regulations
- Shift patterns are any 5 from 7 starting on a Friday to Tuesday shift pattern until the end of December 2022, then they will change to Sunday to Thursday.
- There will be various different shift patterns, 13:00, 16:00, 18:00, 18:30 or 19:00, all start times have a 60-minute flex on either side of the allocated time,
- It will be a mixture of Combination trunking, Containers and Store Delivery.
- There will be up to 3 deliveries per day.
- Manual Handling will be required.
What are the requirements?
- Hold a valid HGV Class 1 Driving Licence (C+E), Driver CPC Qualification and Digital Tachograph Card
- Experience required At least 6 months of experience to be considered for the role.
Why choose DHL Supply Chain?
As well as competitive pay rates, once you have completed your probation you will be entitled to an award-winning range of benefits to improve your well-being both at work and at home, including discount vouchers for restaurants, cinemas, retail outlets, healthcare and much more:
- Physical Health – A free confidential 24/7 GP Service, Sick pay, Gym discounts, Cycle to work scheme
- Financial Health – Enhanced Pension scheme, affordable loans, free mortgage advice and hundreds of retail/lifestyle discounts
- Emotional Health – A free mental health app, 24/7 employee support service for you and your family with access to free counselling
- Social Health – Volunteering, mentoring and fundraising opportunities
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||High School Diploma|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
What about career development?
We take every employee’s career seriously and believe in realising their full potential. We have dedicated digital and in-person learning and development programmes that are open to every employee and an open working culture where everyone’s voice is heard, so you can shape your future career path at DHL Supply Chain, wherever your journey starts.
Do you know anyone who wants to become an HGV driver? We have an outstanding opportunity to train and obtain your licence through our Transport Development Centres across the UK; please check out our Driving Ambition vacancies for further information.
What will you need to do next?
If you meet the requirements for this role and are looking for your next career move, submit your application to us along with an up-to-date CV or cover letter.
We look forward to hearing from you and welcoming you into our team.